The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My German Shepherd Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I cant get over how small sheperd pups are? I thought they would've been a lot bigger,but they dont look much bigger than whippet pups?

Is it just the pics that are making it hard to tell or are they not much bigger?

They are just beautiful either way :wub: and so is Tweed,what a lovely name,very unusual but it really suits her. :wub: :wub:

You must be so proud of them all. Have you got any people interested in them yet?

Hi,

They are standard size pups with big round tummies but believe me they will suddendly grow, give it another fortnight :lol: It is very hard to choose but as they get older it does get a bit easier, Tweed is very gold and so is the dad so hopefully the colours will stay rich which is much desired in the ring theses days, 3 are sold and 1 if not 2 are staying with me. Thankyou all for the comments on her name it does suit her and her nick names are Tweedy Weedy or Tweedles :D

ok as requested some updates for you, the pups are 6 weeks old now, here is a selection from the last few weeks :wub: :wub:

Picture016_renamed_5370.jpg

Picture004_renamed_22256.jpg

Picture010_renamed_23938.jpg

Picture014_renamed_15464.jpg

Picture005_renamed_12813.jpg

Picture004.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

cute3.jpg

picture00093.jpg

Omg they are so big now...they are absolutely gorgeous! (w00t)

awwwwwwwwwwww :wub: :wub: they are GORGEOUS!!! i'd want to keep them all :b hows tweed? they must run rings around her :D its amazing how such tiny pups grow into big dogs :wub:

decided yet? i dont envy you, having to choose! soooo fluffy and cute :huggles:

WOW, what a difference. They are soooo gorgeous. :wub: :huggles:

lalena said:
awwwwwwwwwwww :wub:   :wub: they are GORGEOUS!!!  i'd want to keep them all :b hows tweed? they must run rings around her :D its amazing how such tiny pups grow into big dogs :wub: decided yet? i dont envy you, having to choose! soooo fluffy and cute :huggles:

Aww thanks, Tweed is fine she only spends the nights with them now but can get away aswell if she wants too as they are fully weaned now and they only see her for one thing only...milk bar!! I am going to keep two girls i cannot have another male as my boy wont share the girls!! MEN lol :- "

sounds about right :D men, eh? my old gsd, shadow, was a bit like that :oops:

you wouldnt believe how much he disliked my boyfriends :teehee: daft sod :huggles:

:wub: :wub: they are all just sooo cute, when you're used to looking at a short haired skinny dog it's nice to see little fat fluffy ones :wub: they look lovely together

Julie D said:
:wub:   :wub:   they are all just sooo cute, when you're used to looking at a short haired skinny dog it's nice to see little fat fluffy ones  :wub: they look lovely together
I agree! :thumbsup: Pups look fantastic!! :wub: :wub:

They are looking really lovely! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wub: They have grown a lot (w00t) What a beautiful litter of fluffy puppy's :D :huggles:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Awwwww they are gorgeous lovely and fluffy :huggles:

Thanks everyone, i am really chuffed with this litter they are all little stunners :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back