The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My German Shepherd Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mum is english bred but not old english type or extreme the other way, the sire is a german imported dog from some very good VA dogs so hopefully they will be nice, colours look very good so far so fingers crossed, temperament wise both parents are fantastic and live with kids and other dogs.

What a lovely christmas present for you, good luck with them :luck: :luck: :luck:

Julie

Mum and babies are doing really well, 6 days old today, forgot to put this pic up the other day and it is too cute not to show you all :wub:

Picture123.jpg

How gorgeous, :wub: Congratulations!! :cheers: they are beautiful!!

Nothing is as cute as a pic of a lovely mum with her lovely babies. :wub:

littleminx said:
Mum and babies are doing really well, 6 days old today, forgot to put this pic up the other day and it is too cute not to show you all  :wub:
Picture123.jpg

:wub: :wub: adorable! i'm in love with tweed too :wub: what a lovely mummy :thumbsup:

What little Christmas Crackers :wub: :wub:

Our Debs ( Alfyn) has bred Champion Shepherds in the past you know ;) Do you show them ?

Yes me and Debs have spoke on here in the past about shepherds :D

I do show and i have also just started doing schutzhund training aswell which is great fun and i have to say more intresting than show training is, Tweed has been a brilliant little winner (she has a real appeal to her) and has won almost everytime out and competed at crufts which isnt so easy in shepherds, i have a promising young male who i hope will do well in both sports :thumbsup:

Picture132.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture133.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :wub: :wub: theres nothing more i can say :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Ok here is an update, babies are 2 weeks old and doing great, little eyes are open now and trying hard to stand up, here are a few piccys (quite a few sorry but there are lot of them lol) :wub:

Picture159.jpg

Picture160.jpg

Picture163.jpg

Picture157.jpg

b6.jpg

b7.jpg

g4.jpg

:wub: :wub: have you narrowed down to which you'll keep yet?

Not yet but there is one little girl (last piccy) who i keep coming back to she is gorgeous :wub: but then they all are lol

littleminx said:
Not yet but there is one little girl (last piccy) who i keep coming back to she is gorgeous  :wub:   but then they all are lol
i'm amazed at how much gold is already showing (w00t) my old gsd was almost completely black when we got him at 8wks :D as his sire was black, my hopes were raised :lol: but alas, not to be :( but a more gentle, trusting and loyal dog has yet to be born.

keep the pics coming, they are scrumptious babies :thumbsup:

Gorgeous pups :wub: :wub: & Tweed looks very proud if a wee bit weary! :thumbsup:

They are scrummy! I especially like those last two pictures :wub:

Looking even lovelier :wub: :wub: o:) must be so hard choosing one of those :blink: :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back