The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Little Scout Is Dead

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I would just like to thank everyone for their kindness in replying to this thread .

Your messages have really helped .

This house is very quiet and sad this morning :(

oh alison...i am so very very sorry to read this :( i can only echo the words of everyone above..sending you my love xxxxxx sarah

I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. Having lost Joy to the same illness I know how things progressed.

My thoughts and hugs are with you.

RIP Scout. xxx

And now I'm crying with you.

Hi Alison,

you did the best for your little girl through out your time together, memories are a wonderful thing, they make you happy and make you sad at the same time, that is called compassion and you have that by the bucket load,

i am thinking of you at this sad time and feeling devastated for you

rest in peace dear little scout your mum gave you the best as did you did for her

xxx

I am so sorry, she sounds a wonderful girl and what a marvellous life she had with you. To be loved every day of your life is what we all want in life. You gave her that. Run free little girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Run free little whippet, go with love. :wub:

Have you let Mary know?

I don't think thats foremost in her thoughts at the moment, she probably will when she has got over her shock

Alison, I am so, so sorry. I have only just seen this and my heart is breaking for you :(

I know how hard this is for you and I only wish I lived closer to you so that I could maybe help in some way.

Sleep tightly, little Scout and go with much love :wub: :wub: :wub:

So sorry for your loss,Giving hugs to you and your family at this sad time.

Run free little Scout.

XXX

So sorry to hear about the loss of little Scout. What a beautiful girl she looked, and she was obviously very much loved and cherished, and had a wonderful life with you. Your tribute to her was really heartwarming. :wub: :wub:

RIP little Scout and run free. :huggles:

So so sorry to hear your news.

She sounds like a very special lady.

Our thoughts are with you at this time.

Thanks again for all all your good wishes .

Missing Scout so much :(

I am so sorry to read this, it sounds as though Scout had a wonderful loving life with you and what a beautiful girl she was. RIP little girl :huggles:

Oh Alison, so sorry to hear about this, its so hard isn't it...big hugs to you xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back