The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Lucher This Season

irish pup

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i have had a nice season this season ferreting and lamping with my whippet and lurcher...

my lurcher is a greyxwhippetxsaluki

the dam was a first cross whippet grey and the sire a sauluki whippet gey so plenty of whippet in him and he stands 23 1/2 tts...

he is 2 1/2 years old now and really clued in to what is expected of him in the field and has never dissapointed me yet...

here,s a few pics of him in action this season....

my6.jpg

my8.jpg

ar1.jpg

ar2.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

bb1.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

s20.jpg

Looks a cracking dog mate. some great pics aswell

Well done , Keep it up.

great pics , nice dogs!!!!!!!!! black un looks a good strong type

Some good action shots there! You obviously take a pride in your dogs. Well done.

Blimy howd you get them photos there brill shots realy enjoyed them. :thumbsup:

Thats what i was thinking wicked action shots, well done that dog and the man with the camera :thumbsup:

Clare :))

thanks TTT and pepa,

i do try and look after them and keep them fit and happy,

think in giving them the best then hopefully they give their best in return...

i use a cannon 1000d slr camera for the pic taking pepa..

the bro does all the work looking after the ferret and digging when he has to and i just sit back and take the pics :D

Thats what i was thinking wicked action shots, well done that dog and the man with the camera :thumbsup:

Clare :))
thanks clare ;)

the man on the camera would be me :D

easy life i have in the fields :D
Hey Ross man.How's it goin.Long time mate.See,i told you,if you think back to when you got that boy.That he would be unstopable,when he came of age.Guess i wasn't far out mate.Some awsume pix there too Ross.Serious into the old photography now myself mate,and if you look up my post's,you will see some of the stuff ive been doing,around the show's n stuff.What about the fishing mate.Soon be time to get at those big Sea Trout again.Didn't do a pile last year,but if the offer still stands,then i would realy love to come down this year,with my kid brother.He's got himself a camper now,so we wouldn't be puuting no one out of their way,to put us up for a night or 2.Must get a number off you some time,and get in touch mate.Great to see u back on here,with once again,a crackin dog or 2 about you.Cant believe the pup is now 2n1/2 year old Ross.Where did the time go. ....Billy...

brilliant photo`s of dogs doing what they were born to do :thumbsup: chris

thanks for the replies,

yes long time no see billy :lol:

ya time does sure go quickly dont it..

my black dog is doing well now and really cant fault him..

got myself a full whippet too and he done well for his fiest season this season,

great prey drive they have dont they ;)

got another lurcher pup too

cant seem to get enough of em :D

he,s a greyxsalukixwhippetxirish terrier from irish lady lines,well thats what iv been told :D

have been doing a little fishing too,

didnt get the right weather for the sea trout in the streams late in the year as we need down here for them to run the last few years but hopefully this year will be different,still a few spots there in though at this time but have not went out for them yet..

have done a bit of fly fishing on the corrib as the bro has a boat there but its fishing poor on that loch...

will take a look in a sec to see how your photo skills are :lol:

and would be nice to catch up ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back