The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Lucher This Season

well as can be expected i suppose :lol:

how are you and yours LL?

your not missing out on much LL especially with the season being over...

i dont seem to have anything better to do with my time at the mo :D

Great action shots ;) they both look masters of there trade best of luck with them pair Russ. :thumbsup:

thanks mck,

i wouldnt go that far but both are good honest workers..

regards IP :thumbsup:

Great pics and lovely looking dogs - :thumbsup:

Good work Mate Good to see dogs doing what they are bred for,

As for the action shots I must say they are the best I have seen on here yet. Well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep it up.

Look forward to seeing more :thumbsup:

Good work Mate Good to see dogs doing what they are bred for,As for the action shots I must say they are the best I have seen on here yet. Well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep it up.

Look forward to seeing more :thumbsup:
thanks for the compliment nighthunter :thumbsup:

nice pics ip,i new you couldn't hide from me :lol: :lol: :p :p :p

HA HA HA HA....

I cant seem to get away from you kid :D :D :lol: :lol:

there was a problem with hackers reading pm,s mate and when the admins tryed to sort it out had a falling out with each other and that was that :(

nice pics ip,i new you couldn't hide from me :lol: :lol: :p :p :p

HA HA HA HA....I cant seem to get away from you kid :D :D :lol: :lol:

sme now here comes trouble :lol: :p
i knew hed find me :lol: :lol:
blah blah blah you 2 :clown: :clown:
i found ip by mistake i did a search for LL as she was 1 of the admins? on the hunter forum and saw that there was a result too this site, saying didn't know you where on here ip by LL so i registered.i know smashygadge is on my airgun site but he hasn't been on for a while.glad i found you 2 at least i can keep in touch :D :)

didint wan t to say it but the real reason the site closed was for everyone not to see ya anymore :lol: :lol: :D :p

am i welcome and nice to see one ya posts again ip .

sorry about the site and all ,but some people :angry:

anyway hows you and anyway i can sit back an read now ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back