The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My mother and fathers dog is having fits :(

Doggy Treat Box

Registered
Doggy Treat Box
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My mother and fathers dog is having fits :( I class her just as my own but I do have my own dog Lula. I've been on the phone today and she has been having 3 fits a day :( We are so scared. I've been doing research tonight online and this CBD oil has been coming up all the time. Its got to be worth a shot. We are going to see the vert again tomorrow. So worried about her :(

Any advice guys?

does Ur GP-vet think a neurologist vet might be helpful? - reducing the frequency of her convulsions is very important, as every one causes some brain-damage which is cumulative. :(
Is she on Rx meds yet?

- terry

Please see the vet, they need to find out why she is having the seizures, then they can medicate appropriately.

Please go to the emergency vet because this could be anything! Take the dog now please?!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back