The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My mum's cute JRT Lady

Crazy Dog Man

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
17637209_222427458240185_6717570851626485726_o.jpg

This is Lady, she is 14 years old.
She scoots her butt whenever she's happy or excited (we always check that there's no problems and there usually isn't), she grooms herself all the time like a cat, she's so domesticated that she doesn't hunt.
She's really a sweet, soppy doggie and she's become my best friend. I used to be obsessed with cats but now I want a dog of my own.

Hello @JRT_ftw - Lady sounds great but we can't see a picture of her?

I give you my consent to download a photo of Lady and attach it to this forum as my laptop isn't working properly.

Search "Ladylu Carter" on Facebook and it should have a profile of a black & tan coloured JRT in a pink blanket with "Merry Christmas" in bright blue written at the bottom of the profile photo. That should be her Fb account. There's several cute photos of her and I together and there should be plenty of her on her own in the "featured photos".

Oh no it's still not working :( Are you able to upload the picture instead of using a link?

I sometimes tease my mum by asking if I can have her, hehehe. She's such a cute dog. She even loves it when I sing "How Much Is That Doggie In The Window" by Patti Page, she'll interrupt me by licking my nose. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back