The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My New Arrival

zara

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is my new arrival shes a stray so has no name , I picked her up early hours sunday morning and took her stright to the vets, the vet isent sure if she has had a low to the head or an inner ear infection, shes so scared and is very head shy and she cowers to the ground when I go near her. The vets let her go last night so I brought her home with me because I think she will come round quicker not being in the kennals

Not sure if shes a full whippet or not Im not up on whippets ??

:wub: :wub:

PICT000126.jpg

PICT000626.jpg

PICT000335.jpg

PICT000231.jpg

Well done for taking her in. Bless her im sure she'll come round with some well deserved tlc. I don't think shes a pure whippet. Shes a lurcher. She is like my dogs twin, he is just like her. He is 1/2 whippet 1/4 greyhound 1/4 collie, so maybe she has a similar makeup. :D

Its lovely that you've taken her in... :thumbsup: ... she is really sweet... :wub: ... looking at her i thought greyhound / whippet... hope she settles in well... good luck :luck:

Awww bless her :huggles: sure she will come on in leaps & bounds now she knows she's home :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub:

I'd agree with sighthoundlover on her "ingredients" - there's the hint of shaggy coat there. Poor little love! Doesn't she look scared?! :( It's said it takes 3 months for a rescue dog to fully relax and for their character to come out including any little bad habits she may have. Even then you're still discovering bits of their character months or even years later. :)

Best of luck with her. :luck: I think she's gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: o:) o:) and I'm so pleased she's somewhere safe at last. :thumbsup:

Well done for taking her in and good luck, :luck: shes lovely :wub:

What a gorgeous girl she is :wub: Zara is a very lucky girl :huggles: to have found you - Well done. :cheers:

SHE LOOKS A SWEET HEART, :wub: :wub: ,ARE YOU KEEPING HER OR FINDING HER A NEW HOME ?.

SHE LOOKS A SWEET HEART,  ,ARE YOU KEEPING HER OR FINDING HER A NEW HOME ?.
Her date is up on sunday , so she will go up for rehoming , hopfully somebody will want her :wub:

her medication has kicked in now and I was greated this morning by a happy little doggie :D

zara said:
SHE LOOKS A SWEET HEART,   ,ARE YOU KEEPING HER OR FINDING HER A NEW HOME ?.
Her date is up on sunday , so she will go up for rehoming , hopfully somebody will want her :wub:

her medication has kicked in now and I was greated this morning by a happy little doggie :D

HOPE SHE IS NOT WAITING TOO LONG FOR THE RIGHT HOME, BLESS HER. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shes Lovely Katie

I'm printing a pic of her for a potential owner at Jax work, fingers crossed

:thumbsup:

She's Scrummy! :) Glad the meds are making her feel better. Earache is horrid.

she's lovely :wub:

well done you for looking after her. :thumbsup:

she is lovely zara, with a look as cute as that she wont wait long for her new home, she is lovely :wub:

She is lovely :wub:

Well done you for looking after her :thumbsup:

well done for taking her in! :cheers:

i had a lurcher IDENTICAL to her and she was a greyhound x collie...if i didnt have 3 whippets already i would have had her :wub:

good luck in finding her a home :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to take her back to the vets this morning she bashed the end of her tail (w00t) my house looks like a blood bath!!

shes got a big bandage on her tail now :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back