The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My New Pup

sinderman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My new pup - whippet X greyhound, 12 weeks old and a confident little fecker already!!

Cheers Harry, and thanks Amanda for putting me in touch

Here is FINN

DSCN1791.jpg

DSCN1789.jpg

DSCN1777.jpg

DSCN1776.jpg

DSCN1775.jpg

DSCN1774.jpg

DSCN1773.jpg

DSCN1770.jpg

DSCN1769.jpg

Roger

hes gorgouse Rodger carnt wait to see him and have cuddels love the name :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wow roger he is a cracker, i wish you all the very best with him :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awww...what a sweetie he looks....err how big d'ya reckon he will grow?? they look like fair sized feet LOL (w00t) ;)

Tina

Finn is gorgeous :wub:

What a beautiful colour he is :)

Wow. Lovely looking pup, he's gonna be a biggun I think. Good luck with him

Sarah

He looks cracking Roger, look forward to seeing him soon.

Sonia & Ian

:teehee: hate to say it but your pup is full of mischief,just look at the sparkle in his eyes now that pup is a stunner.Would love to see a pic of him in a few months time,not many pups catch my eye but he certainly has,good luck with him he is going to be a handsome chap. :thumbsup:

What a gorgeous cheeky chappie! Plus he is gonna be BIG

;)

What a lovely looking lad :thumbsup:

My new pup - whippet X greyhound, 12 weeks old and a confident little fecker already!!
Cheers Harry, and thanks Amanda for putting me in touch

Here is FINN

DSCN1791.jpg

DSCN1789.jpg

DSCN1777.jpg

DSCN1776.jpg

DSCN1775.jpg

DSCN1774.jpg

DSCN1773.jpg

DSCN1770.jpg

DSCN1769.jpg

Roger
Hi Roger,

I'm glad you've taken this pup, because when Ian came home from Harry's on Friday he was going about about how gorgeous this pup was and it still hadn't got a home - had visions of having 7 dogs in the house (w00t) .

Keep the pics coming. At least we'll be able to see how this young chap is doing at the shows next year.

Debs

Cheers everyone he's settling in lovely.

Andy curled his lip at him a couple of times, but all is ok now, although we're still watching him like a hawk at the mo.

Meg (the terrier) has finally found a pal as giddy as her :wacko:

The wife and daughter dont leave him alone and pick him up all the time

We're hoping he stays under 23" but what will be will be. We wanted a big un and little un...but its our luck to end up with 2 big uns :teehee:

Besides working him alongside Andy, when hes old enough, were gonna give non pedi racing a go :blink:

Were taking lots of pics so will keep everyone updated.

Cheers again...he's ace

Roger

Nice pup pal :thumbsup: :thumbsup: theres a few pups coming up that all look that part at such a early age :) wheres the pup from mate ??

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Beautiful pup, :wub: looks a really strong boy. Love his colour :wub: We have his sister. Good luck and keep the photos coming

Diane and Mark

Awww Roger,he is lovely,Pete really liked him.I think he will make a good racer and show dog,afterall,he is related to my Finn :thumbsup:

I cant wait to see him in the flesh and have a cuddle.It will be nice to see him grow up.Keep the pics coming,happy christmas.

Amanda.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi folks,,

finn is looking fantastic , we really didn't want him to leave us but so pleased you fell in love with him , knew he'd have a good home with you

we were so sorry to hear about his leg and hope he's on the mend

wishing you many years of happiness with him

love harry and shirl xx :)

hi folks,,finn is looking fantastic , we really didn't want him to leave us but so pleased you fell in love with him , knew he'd have a good home with you

we were so sorry to hear about his leg and hope he's on the mend

wishing you many years of happiness with him

love harry and shirl xx :)
Hi Harry and Shirley

Finn is doing fine. His leg is healing well and because it was not near a joint, will heal up with no long term effects. He will be as good as new.

He has another xray on Moday when hopefully the cast will be off, then it's gentle lead walking for a while.

His break hasnt delayed our plans for him as we're not rushing him into anything until he's going on one year old. We cant wait for him to watch our Andy work to get Finns prey drive going.

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year and look forward to seeing you at the game fairs.

Roger

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back