The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Son Alfie , The Artist

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
awwww he is such a lovely oy , look at the lovely pic he drew for me , little cherub o:)

27102007597.jpg

27102007596.jpg

why oh why couldnt he have used paper and NOT my blooming walls!!!! :rant: :oops: (w00t) :wub: him really :- "

im very sorry to disappoint some of you :- " but alfie is not available for any other commissions , this was done just for his mummy :wub: :wub:

Had one just like him....gets worse (w00t)

Yesterday he used the broom to bang on the ceiling to alert his brother and the handle went through part of the ceiling...by the way he is 15 :- "

jeanyg said:
Had one just like him....gets worse (w00t) Yesterday he used the broom to bang on the ceiling to alert his brother and the handle went through part of the ceiling...by the way he is 15 :- "

send me your addy, i will give him a damn good thrashing :lol:

Keith i was going to say the same thing about Alfie

...............Whap his little backside, right hard :lol:

Only thing is once you've meet Alfie you'd realise you couldn't.

He's way to cute
happy0117.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just use your artistic side and frame the wall :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done Alfie :wub:

Lillibet

Bet he'd do one for Aunty Helen or more likely his best mate Beeeeeennnnnnnn :huggles:

Do as Lillybet says and just put a frame round it and call it Alfie art :oops:

my son did the same thing just a few months ago only mine isnt as great as yours cus mine used blue pen and yours is all lovely colors :'(

At least you've seen the funny side of it (w00t)

Or is it a case of "laugh or cry" :- " (w00t)

(w00t) looks like my hallway :teehee: just thank your lucky stars it's a simple paint job, not patterned wallpaper (a lesson i learned the hard way in jayanna's room) bless him :huggles:

wow thats fantastic :thumbsup:

my little Bill did one for me a couple of months ago..........but he used my brand new very expensive lipstick :blink: :blink:

little o:)

Honestly Tanya.... (w00t) you could have bought him a crayoning book... :lol: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back