The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My terrors..such a fun!

Discussion in 'Dog Pictures and Videos' started by Finsky, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Finsky

Finsky Active Member Registered

Like a proud mum I just have to show some photos my little ones daily play :rolleyes: (it is not enough just keep looking at them myself!)
    DSC_0096.JPG DSC_0081.JPG DSC_0078.JPG DSC_0073 (2).JPG

Attached Files:

2. Store
  3. Mad Murphy

Mad Murphy Well-Known Member Registered

I can totally understand your pride..I have to restrain myself when taking photos of my two otherwise there would be a million photos!
    George has only been with us since last April but he and Murphy have played like this since day one and I never get fed up of watching them.
    I see your two take turns to be the 'victim' too.

4. Finsky

LOL...when camera comes out I can practically read their minds.. ;"that bloody thing AGAIN...'smile'.."
    Yes, they are very happy to switch the roles and have themselves dragged across the floor on their backs...so entertaining to watch and my role is usually to be the referee before it gets bit too 'energetic'.

Mad Murphy likes this.
  5. Mayblossom

Mayblossom Well-Known Member Registered

Oh they are so lovely! :rolleyes: I have more pics of my dogs and ponies than I do of my kids!:D

6. Rinkydinkydo

Rinkydinkydo Member Registered

Great pics

Finsky likes this.
  7. Finsky

Thank you. Yes...everything else gets taken photos in this house too...just me and hubby don't seem to get court on front of camera. Then again it is me who usually is the camera operator...and if being honest, animals and nature is much more interesting to look at than our faces.

Mad Murphy and Mayblossom like this.
  8. Finsky

v " playing on my own while my big sister is recovering is a bit booring....sigh'
    DSC_0150.JPG

v "I am not sure about this new 'hair cut'...is it supposed to be like this?"

DSC_0151 (2).JPG

ETA...Iida had to go to vets other day and was put on drip and had some blood tests done...hence the 'hair cut'.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    Mad Murphy likes this.
  9. Mad Murphy

I checked Murphy and Georges FB page today there are over 10,000 photos there and I think about 4 contain me!
    My own FB page has a couple of me but like yourself its normally me holding the camera and I want to show people the beautiful things I see not plaster my ugly mug all over the place..

10. Finsky

LOL...their own FB page as well!? :D They are well presented pooches indeed. Mine only get to share my 'insta' page. It is supposed to be more of my other hobbies but it is increasingly starting to show more the dogs. Oh well...must show to the world what is the dearest at the time. Hmm...hubby is there only once..o_O:oops::rolleyes:

Mad Murphy likes this.
  11. Mad Murphy

@Finsky I started a FB page for my dogs Benny and Remy in 2012 after Oscar died . I thought it would be a way to force me into taking photos again. You see every time I looked through the viewfinder and only saw two of them I was reminded that he was missing so I just put the camera away . The FB page helped change that. Then after Benny and Remy were gone I decided that Murphy deserved a page of his own. Benny's page is still there as a memorial though. I still can't delete it.

Finsky likes this.
  12. Ari_RR

Ari_RR Well-Known Member Registered

Love the pictures. The toy rat looks very real :D

13. Finsky

Thanks....the toy rat and mouse do look real enough indeed to 'practice' what to do when they coming across a real deal...not that they need telling, I think the instinct for rodent catching is in their DNA :rolleyes:
    The rat toy on the floor is patched and sewn together numerous times after their 'practice session'...

14. Finsky

"Don't move...I'll just have a minute"
    DSC_0160.JPG

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    JoanneF and Ari_RR like this.