The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N, I Whippet Club Ch Show

Huge congrats on your new champion, :cheers: big well done to Helen and Harry, :huggles: and to everyone else who did well. :cheers: :D

Many congratulations to Liz and Tigger and Collooney Golden Girl on your cc's Delighted Tigger is now a Champion and everyone else who did well.

A special well done To Harry on his Rcc. I'm so pleased for you Helen, a great result for a great boy.

Jenny

Has anyone got the full results, and the time to post them?

Cathie

We are Home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Firstly thanks so much for all the congrats, :cheers: :cheers:

Many thanks to Ian, my chauffeur and PA , without him i wouldnt have gone , cheers :huggles:

And to my specail boy Mr WOO WOO, :wub: he was a star and never let me down :huggles:

Huge thanks to everyone at the show for making Collooney golden girl of sheol'suzie' her first cc so special.cant stop smiling :D :D :D suzie & steph

sheol said:
Huge thanks to everyone at the show for making Collooney golden girl of sheol'suzie' her first cc so special.cant stop smiling :D   :D   :D   suzie & steph

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]VERY WELL DONE STEPH........& SUZIE!!!!! [/SIZE] :cheers:

Tracy

wow, very impressive k9'er results :eek: (w00t) :cheers:

and special :huggles: to you know who :- " my fav boy :wub: and his handler :- " :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: very well done steph, suzie from janet and taz, he says way to go sis :cheers:

Congratulations to Liz and the new CH, Tigger.

Harry RCC :thumbsup:

Collooney team - :cheers:

sheol said:
Huge thanks to everyone at the show for making Collooney golden girl of sheol'suzie' her first cc so special.cant stop smiling :D   :D   :D   suzie & steph

She looked stunning, a very well deserved win :cheers:

Many Congratulations to all that did well, hope evryone enjoyed the two shows.

Anyone take any pictures?

Hope to see you all on Sunday at South Yorkshire :cheers:

Many thanks to all for the congrats, it was so exciting, I still go and look at the CC on the mantlepiece to see if is real and I didn't just dream it! Thanks to all at the show for being so supportive , everyone was so kind! And well done to everyone else who did well too, I thought the best in show bitch was to die for, she was so beautiful, and I have aways loved Harry and Love in a Mist. Obviously Gwen is a judge of very good taste!

Liz and Champion Tigger

05whippet said:
:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!  :cheers:   [/SIZE]But especially to Steph with Susie on your BIS!! And also to Helen with Harry...he looked super today and the RCC was very well deserved (nice to have met you!)AND Molly & Misty on your RCC!  :thumbsup:
Thank you, it was , lovely to meet you too :cheers:

Well done Liz and Tigger, or should I say CHAMPION Bruntsfield Playaway!! :cheers:

And to Helen and lovely Harry :cheers:

And to Leigh with your puppy girl :cheers:

And to Collooney Golden Girl- I've never seen her so any chance of a photo? :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

:cheers: VERY WELL DONE TO HELEN AND HARRY :cheers:

JAX said:
Well done Leigh Vaughan for winning best puppy  :cheers:
we need FULL results please  :cheers:

Yes, very well done, she is a Ronan grand daughter! Congratulations to everybody, in fact!!!

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: Congratulations Steph & Suzie (Collooney Golden Girl of Shoel) all at shoel & Collooney on your Win :cheers: [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back