The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.n.w.r.f Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done to every one tday it was a giood dys racing and really fast as bend racing is alswys even in the rain. it was freezing cold all day i thought, so now im having a cuppa and a samwich to warm me up lol :lol:

well done everyone raced aswell everyrace was a good one :cheers:

well done all the winners :thumbsup:

and a big well done to supreme bitch acca :thumbsup:

and supreme dog winner gold run :thumbsup:

sup/scr magical dreams :thumbsup:

sup/vet trevors chaser :thumbsup:

also highgate for all there hard work to make sure everything went like clockwork,

oh and the fed committee :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well done all the winners including both supremes, but the best result of the day for me was 29lb dog final and the winner

NCH MAID YOUR POINT

im so pleased for vicky she deserves it well done vicky i am chuffed to bits for you very well done you xx

Congrats everyone some cracking racing, North West dogs starting to come good - well done you lot!!! Big well done the committee :cheers:

1st title for me (well done Judie Woo) made all the more special by my grandad being there to see him do the biz :huggles:

Not too OTT eh Mr Parr :- " :oops:

Well done to all the winners :thumbsup: Some good racing

well done to all chps :thumbsup: and a big welldone magical dreams gold run and trevors chaser :cheers: and thank you all for youre congratulations for kizz ACCA :D and well done committee and highgate stadium :thumbsup:

well done everyone especially N.B.CH LUDACRIS, N.B.CH POLLYSAURUS AND MY OWN LITTLE DOLL runner . (2 BECOME ONE X CHICANE) not being biased but great to see Annie's one and only litter doing good. :huggles:

well done to all the North West dogs

GREAT STUFF DEE OUR ON LINE REPORTER JUST NEED TO SORT GARY (HANZEL) THE FLASHER OUT NOW (w00t)

WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS TODAY GREAT DAYS RACING ALSO THANKS TO ALL THE STAFF AT HIGHGATE.

ALSO THANKS TO ALL THE FED COMMITEE FOR ALL THERE HARD WORK.

well done jackie.colin & family.well done danny :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

well done to all the winners today big well done to Acca for the supreme and also our amy on winning her title and must be magic just friends and peggy sue.

Jackie Colin and the gang

well done tommy carr. charley & mazy :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Well Vicky might do demure but I don't...............

[SIZE=21pt]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE WINNERS!!!![/SIZE]

Especially MAID YOUR POINT!! :cheers: MAI-ZEE-MU :cheers: & MUST BE MAGIC :cheers:

also to runners up MAD MAX and LITTLE DOLL :cheers:

Great days racing :cheers: to the organisers and our trackside reporter Dee :thumbsup:

coollogo_com_36283784.gif

Well doen everyone especaliy the gin pit dogs there doing realy well. Sorry I didnt come but I checked the weather and thought no chance well not getting soaked till I have a dog running :lol:

Look like a good day was had by all

one for vicky

DSCF0312-1.jpg

the rest will be in the whippet news

great champs day really enjoyed it even though we didn't run a dog well done everyone :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: well done to all the winners :thumbsup: the dogs for me where steves gypsy queen 7 years old and to take the 34/35 in a great race against some good dogs :thumbsup: midnight run showing his class to muscle under jakes navarda in a great 26/27 race,gold run run out of his skin to take supreme great little dog,well done colin jackie and the gang :thumbsup:has he won the top ten now ?? peggy sue running well but acca looked a different class chris and anth realy got her flying.

the heavy weight dogs one cuti box (w00t) ran some cracking races from the red didnt think anything could give midnight run 7 :thumbsup: some close races.

poor no limit tun out, magical dream ran away with it from the lids.

no surrender back on form taking the 40george/lyne have had a battle to get him right :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners, especially Mazy, Flash and Jude.

Big congrats to Vicky for her first title and with a dog she bred herself :) :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back