The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.n.w.r.f Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done to Jakie and Colin with Gold Run and Chris with Acca.

Well done to all winners some very good close racing.

BIG WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS ........ BIG CONGRATS TO GOLD RUN & ACCA TAKING SUPREME :cheers:

Had a great day shame the sup trophies were not back for the newly crowned champ to be presented with, i am quite annoyed about it ...dee

A really big well done to our North West runners who got well deserved titles -----and all others ---

especially Vicky-n Kieth --

and all who took part in this great days racing--without doubt much improved on previous events--

Also congratulations to the NNWRF committee also for a well run event they worked very hard for us all --thanks!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Having said that i feel i must point out that rules about standing behind the traps must apply to all not just a few :oops:

this rule was flouted many times again yesterday -- :oops:

this is not acceptable and needs nipping in the bud-- :oops:

dont know if there is a video but if there is it will show culprits and they need telling about this--- :oops:

Not critism just a point that i feel needs sorting and i am sure others noticed also -- :teehee:

the sort of little thing that causes upsets at meetings when if all stick to rules this would not be the case-- :nuke:

steve

is there a video/dvd??? and if so who de we contact about getting a copy???

mutley said:
Had a great day shame the sup trophies were not back for the newly crowned champ to be presented with, i am quite annoyed about it ...dee

yes Dee i agree with you especially when you have such a long time to get it back

--maybe the NNWRF should just use trophies that need returning for photos and get them engraved with winners names on themselves --

just give out to winners those which they can keep and maybe a framed photo with trophy for winners also---

just an idea i know i would prefer not to take all trophies home and have the responsiblilty of not getting em broke or returned on time

the first one i left was the glass one for the puppy derby in Scotland as i did not fancy its chance of getting there and back in one piece--

so i asked Arthur Cooke to have it engraved for me and took lots of photos of dogs with it as a memory to keep--

to finish there is nothing worse than not having your prize given to you after racing when your dog has won----- more so if its the first you have won or its something as special as supreme at championships --

and those who have won in the past surely know this themselves and what they would have felt like had it happened to them when they won---

steve

mutley said:
must agree it is without doubt one of the most annoying things when a trophy of that importance as not been returned to be presented to the ch/chs winner,after all it's not a trophy to forget that you had won ,there should be a hefty fine IMO for the non-return of such a special trophy. :- "

Brill pic's Gaz :cheers:

My dog aside i do think it was a really good day once racing started, the atmosphere was imo much better than it's been for years. The trophies were lovely, well done the NNWRF not just a naf bit of plastic and Red Mills too for their sponsorship - much appreciated!!

Is anyone selling dvd's? Anyone on k9 or do i contact Highgate?

There was no DVD done yesterday as the machine went down , highgate staduim pay a lady to come in and do all the dvd's and photo finish but for some reason the system went down

one had a brill time thanx to gaz farmer for helping me out and saw graham pens pups last night and some of the new owners were well pleased.

Well done all who got their titles yesterday, special well done to Gold run, trevors chaser and Acca gaining supreme, the 3rd dog for buster (master blaster) to do this :cheers: :cheers: well done Chris and Anth

:rant: i took the trophy back last year nobody told me to take it home again

so dont no who did

well done vicky!and congrats to all the other winners too :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: jac you can stop screaming now :- "

Iwould like to say a big weldone to all the winners especially to Just Friends , How they split the photo finish i will never know

nova said:
Iwould like to say a big weldone to all the winners especially to Just Friends , How they split the photo finish i will never know
myself and 2 other committee members went through the photo finish twice just Friends was very unlucky beaten by a short head it was a great race :thumbsup:

GOOD CHAMPS WELL DONE TO ALL THE ORGANISERS AND ALL THE RACERS, NEW CHAMPS AND ALL THE TRYERS.

TO FOLLOW ARE A PICS VICKI AND I TOOK TO THE TOP BEND COMING DOWN THE HOME STRAIGHT. NOT UP TO SCOTTYS EXPERTISE BUT THEY DO SHOW THE DETERMINATION TO GET TO THE LINE 1ST!

17lb_bitch_final.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back