The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.n.w.r.f. Calgary Golden Jacket

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
milly said:
Don't know who won the chocs,but Hazel got a nice surprise when she sat on santas knee!!No Fleesh not what you're thinking,      A selection box.p.s A belated Happy Birthday for yesterday :santa:
So Geoff ... when are YOU playing Santa :devil:

Congrats everyone, well done the NNWRF on yet another well run event :cheers: Father Christmas & the selection boxes went down well with the kids :thumbsup: lovely gesture :huggles:

Big well done all North West dogs again - Maizee Mu, Little Flyer, Mad Max and Ella's boys Avit, All Over Now & Maid your Point.

Well done also to Mick & Lyn with their gorgeous Little Flyer on winning the fed Top 5 Yearlings :cheers: :cheers:

ETA - Acca WOW, she's amazing!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fleesh said:
milly said:
Don't know who won the chocs,but Hazel got a nice surprise when she sat on santas knee!!No Fleesh not what you're thinking,       A selection box.p.s A belated Happy Birthday for yesterday :santa:
So Geoff ... when are YOU playing Santa :devil:

With a bit of luck tonight if she takes 2 anadin tablets :D

sherry said:
kate its always freezing @ easington lol well donr to everyone sounds like a great day. thanks denise 4 the results do u mind if i copy & paste them 4 my site?

no probs Carole

will add some pics shortly...ive have add the winners of the fed top 5 in nnwrf section ...

i really enjoyed the day some excellent racing

ANOTHER GREAT DAY'S RACING TO COMPLETE THE N.N.W.R.F. 2006 SEASON

FANTASTIC ATMOSPHERE AGAIN WELL DONE ALL THE WINNERS OF TODAY AND THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.

THE N.N.W.R.F. COMMITTEE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MEMBERS FOR THEIR HELP AND SUPPORT THROUGHOUT 2006, THIS YEAR HAS SEEN RACING WITH THE N.N.W.R.F GO FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH, WE HAVE GOOD THINGS PLANNED FOR THE FUTURE FULL DETAILS WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE "WHIPPET NEWS"

MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR :luck:

from Linda, Dee, Di, Bruce, Bert, John, Gary and Santa (Don) :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
DENISE BAILEY said:
N.N.W.R.F. Calgary Golden Jacket12th Nov Highgate

trophy's that needs returning are four sale/ no limit.....pennys worth/40lb.....fluke/vets....peggy sue/bitch....ob2/dog & sup

ONLY THREE OF THE TROPHIES WERE RETURNED THE DOG AND BITCH TROPHIES HAVE YET AGAIN NOT COME BACK BOTH 2005 WINNERS DON'T APPEAR TO HAVE HAD THEM, SO CAN YOU ALL HAVE A LOOK THROUGH YOUR TROPHY CABINETS I KNOW THE DOG TROPHY IS A LARGE SILVER CUP "THE HIGHWAYMAN "TROPHY WHICH WAS A NEW ONE PUT UP BY WENDY AND STEVE

IF ANYONE HAS ANY OF THE N.N.W.R.F. TROPHIES FROM 2004 OR 2005 WOULD YOU PLEASE HAND THEM BACK IT IS SO DISSAPOINTING FOR THE WINNER OF THE DAY NOT TO RECEIVE THEIR JUST AWARDS.

AND I AM NOT PREPARED TO KEEP REPLACING TROPHIES AT MY OWN COST

THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS SPOILING RACING NOW, (weve cleared the rubbish out)

Well done to all the winners :cheers: Well done Mick/Lyn with Little Flyer,Steve what breeding lol.Wish we could have been there we sent The Gas Man.A very well done to the NNWF for another great open

Pat,RaY&Rita 8)

weathergirls said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
N.N.W.R.F. Calgary Golden Jacket12th Nov Highgate

trophy's that needs returning are four sale/ no limit.....pennys worth/40lb.....fluke/vets....peggy sue/bitch....ob2/dog & sup

ONLY THREE OF THE TROPHIES WERE RETURNED THE DOG AND BITCH TROPHIES HAVE YET AGAIN NOT COME BACK BOTH 2005 WINNERS DON'T APPEAR TO HAVE HAD THEM, SO CAN YOU ALL HAVE A LOOK THROUGH YOUR TROPHY CABINETS I KNOW THE DOG TROPHY IS A LARGE SILVER CUP "THE HIGHWAYMAN "TROPHY WHICH WAS A NEW ONE PUT UP BY WENDY AND STEVE

IF ANYONE HAS ANY OF THE N.N.W.R.F. TROPHIES FROM 2004 OR 2005 WOULD YOU PLEASE HAND THEM BACK IT IS SO DISSAPOINTING FOR THE WINNER OF THE DAY NOT TO RECEIVE THEIR JUST AWARDS.

AND I AM NOT PREPARED TO KEEP REPLACING TROPHIES AT MY OWN COST

THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS SPOILING RACING NOW, (weve cleared the rubbish out)

In 2004 the dog trophy was won by red reign and bitch trophy moany moany

Vicky said:
Congrats everyone, well done the NNWRF on yet another well run event :cheers: Father Christmas & the selection boxes went down well with the kids :thumbsup: lovely gesture :huggles:
Big well done all North West dogs again - Maizee Mu, Little Flyer, Mad Max and Ella's boys Avit, All Over Now & Maid your Point.

Well done also to Mick & Lyn with their gorgeous Little Flyer on winning the fed Top 5 Yearlings :cheers:   :cheers:

There is not a top 5 yearling someone has got mixed up as yearlings only run for 6months not a full year

weathergirls said:
Vicky said:

Well done also to Mick & Lyn with their gorgeous Little Flyer on winning the fed Top 5 Yearlings :cheers:   :cheers:

There is not a top 5 yearling someone has got mixed up as yearlings only run for 6months not a full year

PMSL sure Don shouted that :wacko: :lol:

Never mind Bear :lol: :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
weathergirls said:
Vicky said:

PMSL sure Don shouted that :wacko: :lol:

Never mind Bear :lol: :thumbsup:

say no more :oops: :teehee:

couple of pics it was a bit dark as gaz took them quite late on

DSCF0695.jpg

DSCF0697.jpg

DSCF0698.jpg

love this dog coat :wub:

DSCF0714.jpg

one of james thanks mate for the last few opens...you and your team are all stars :thumbsup:

DSCF0686.jpg

wonder what pauls been drinking .. lol :- "

DSCF0733.jpg

Is this the face for 2007 whippet advertizing ...sorry phil :cheers:

DSCF0696.jpg

Phil always says we wouldn't catch him on the computer.What a way to premier (w00t) :thumbsup: :lol: Karen

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back