The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.p.w.l.c.c 23rd Reults

controversial

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well an another great days coursing on a cold and wet day .we had a 14 dog stake.with a few dropping out due to seasons and work .but we had two reserves to put in.all the dogs were winners today and all the owners are mad but we already know that (w00t) .so here are the results for the 450yd stake

round one

northern moonbeam beat savilepark strongman

tarramoss home beat northern cocktail

buebezi fun and frolic beat madam pompador

vanya neolithic princess beat vanya cheyenne sky

black absythe beat lynperry east wind

dixie toot beat pearlway saha of tarramoss

millies magic beat vanya neolithic shadow

round two

tarramoss home beat northren moonbeam

vanya neolithic princess beat buebezi fun and frolic

black absynthe beat dixie toot

millies magic bye

round three

tarramoss home beat vanya neolithic princess

black absythne beat millies magic

final

tarramoss home beat black absythe

well done gill on great win rafa ran great all day :thumbsup:

plate final

buebezi fun and frolic beat northern cocktail

purse final

lynperry east wind beat dixie toot

well done all the runners bring on the next one and maybe some nice weather

well done to all the dogs ,they all ran well all day despite the terrible weather :thumbsup:

well done gill with rafa winning the main final :thumbsup:

got a little competition for everyone later,its called guess who (w00t) :- " so watch this space :- " ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Gill with Raffa :D :cheers: He ran fab :thumbsup:

I was very impressed with Lincoln (Black Absynthe) Hamish (Dixie Toot) & Sid (Northern Cocktail) I think they all did very well for a first go. :D

But you are right Graham, we are all bloody MAD (w00t) Still thawing out now :wacko:

Well Done Rafa :cheers: .................you poor things! how bad was the weather today :p but well done for turning out (w00t) I was with you in spirit, even though the rest of me was at home in front of the fire :- " :lol:

naylorwhippets said:
Well done Gill with Raffa :D   :cheers: He ran fab :thumbsup:
I was very impressed with Lincoln (Black Absynthe) Hamish (Dixie Toot) & Sid (Northern Cocktail) I think they all did very well for a first go. :D

But you are right Graham, we are all bloody MAD (w00t) Still thawing out now :wacko:

the three new boys ran really well for a first go :thumbsup: hope to see them again

Esthermax said:
Well Done Rafa  :cheers: .................you poor things! how bad was the weather today  :p but well done for turning out  (w00t) I was with you in spirit, even though the rest of me was at home in front of the fire  :- "  :lol:
maybe you were lucky been in front of the fire all cosy and warm ,but we all know you would have preferred to be out in the wild weather watching your dogs run :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners and all the runners :thumbsup: it was bloody cold and wet but it ran well.So well done to Graham and Trish on organising another good day :cheers: looking forward to your little competition later Trish :lol:

Right everybody start guessing,one guess per person...................................

................................................................................

whos our mystery guest :- " think the ponchos a dead give away (w00t) :lol: :lol:

be6a0cd3.jpg

f4be12fb.jpg

(w00t) :lol: :lol: that poncho was the best laugh we had all day :thumbsup: :p

is it poncho villa the mexican revolutionary (w00t) or the bag lady of eastenders :oops: thats 2 goes sorry o:)

That poncho is nothing like my mother use to knitt (w00t) Where are the pom poms????

I can't remember the womans name, but she gave me a bloody good laugh (w00t) :lol:

Graham, could it be the bag lady of Coppull?????? (w00t)

Hey, well done Gill and Joyce with Rafa :cheers: Hope to see you a bit more next year at the opens - love to you both xx :huggles:

trish g said:
Right everybody start guessing,one guess per person...................................................................................................................

whos our mystery guest :- "  think the ponchos a dead give away (w00t)   :lol:   :lol:

be6a0cd3.jpg

f4be12fb.jpg

(w00t)   :lol:   :lol:   that poncho was the best laugh we had all day :thumbsup:   :p

Would that be Carol? She will kill me if it's not (w00t)

June Jonigk said:
trish g said:
Right everybody start guessing,one guess per person...................................................................................................................

whos our mystery guest :- "  think the ponchos a dead give away (w00t)   :lol:   :lol:

be6a0cd3.jpg

f4be12fb.jpg

(w00t)   :lol:   :lol:   that poncho was the best laugh we had all day :thumbsup:   :p

Would that be Carol? She will kill me if it's not (w00t)

Ooops, I've just spotted the trailer - so would it be Trailer Trish (as opposed to Trailer Trash) (w00t) Sorry Trish, and sorry Carol, although I think either of you would be very attractive in the poncho :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
i reckon its the first winter sighting of the abonable snow women . :unsure: :unsure: (w00t)

june you cheeky wench i owe you one ;) (w00t) ,i was taking the photo and poncho person was keeping dry under my rear door i would like you to know ;) :- " :lol:

It weren't me :- " :lol: That was Trish sitting in the back of her car! (w00t) :p :lol: :lol:

Well done everyone who braved the weather it was soooooooo bad yesterday, I owe you a brolly Trish :- " but I was determined to keep dry lol :oops:

Carol Jepson said:
It weren't me  :- "  :lol:   That was Trish sitting in the back of her car!  (w00t)   :p   :lol:   :lol:
Well done everyone who braved the weather it was soooooooo bad yesterday, I owe you a brolly Trish  :- "  but I was determined to keep dry lol  :oops:

forget the brolly poncho woman :oops: now ive let it slip :- " (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back