The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Name Help ?????

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
How about Tattie itself? Or get two pups and you could have Neeps and Tattie? :- "

Quite a lot of old spud varieties sound like quite grand kennel names, Yetholm Gypsy, Edzell Blue.

Going along the "potatoe" line you could have "Fries" but spelt Frys (like the chocolate - yum!)

Otherwise what about:-

Zak

Malik

Todd

Barley

Kimber

Codey

Jed

Jazz

Comet

What a gorgeous little fella! :wub: I love the name Mash!! its a cool name! :p

Piper is good too....or you could go the crisp route....

I can see it now..."Wotsit, Sit!" :wacko:

Moo :)

polecat said:
dont know how many will mind the pic i posted of my whippet spud.....
spudSmall.jpg

well this week we are picking up his son

PICT0154Small.jpg

so has any one any ideas for a name for the wee fella ......

cheers

To continue with the potato-ey theme!

Rosti is a little cake made of spuds

Stovie is Scottish spuds and meat, according to my dad, apparently they're the best things in the world

You can't have Masher... nooooo, but Chipper, maybe

Bean? Beano?

I like Pan (God of Wild things), which also has a homely ring when you think of kitchen utensils...!

Idaho (potato) - baked whole then cut open with a cross mark and loads of sour cream and cheese plonked in the hole.

Yam

Cumera (aboriginal word for sweet potato)

Macdonald ('s) {Macca for short} - "Would you like fries with that?"

Crisps brands - Smith's, Samboy, Freer's, etc

aslan said:
Idaho (potato) - baked whole then cut open with a cross mark and loads of sour cream and cheese plonked in the hole.
Idaho's a great name Lana :thumbsup:

Pottu

Pito

Puikula

Malto

Fambo

Kardal

Record

Mukula

Rocket

Pommer

Itu

What about Runner or Hunter there nice, he looks soo gorgeous, and his dad Spud. :thumbsup:

well he`s here and he has a blue tint so they have called him blue and hes staying in here and not out beside his dad

PICT0162Small.jpg

Aww Polecat your dogs are lovely :wub: your brindle and white dog looks very much like my Kobi, hes almost 7 months old.

Have you decided on a name yet ( My old dog that was pts last February was called Chip strangely enough - because he loved cold chips and was always eating them on his walks when we pass the local chippy )

Just seen your previous post (Blue is a lovely name) :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back