The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Natures Diet Puppy Food

Jessr123

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just wondered if anyone else has given this to their puppy and if you know at what age they should move on t the adult food. I checked the packet but it doesn't say. Murphy is now 5 months - can he move on to adult food yet? (he also has Arden grange puppy/junior which says he should still be having this until he is a year old).

Thanks.

Jess

Mine love Nature Diet, I think its fantastic dog food :thumbsup:

Monty is almost 11 months and he is still having the puppy food so I think your little fellow has a while to go yet :)

Jess im sure it was on here i saw a topic about natures diet, but im not

having any luck finding it............Murphy soon chomped into that chicken

last night didnt he........well with a little help from the thieving Sada :lol:

Hi Ann, It was cute - they were a little bit like lady and the tramp sharing spagetti - cept I'm not so sure sada is a lady!

Cheers Doris - I want to get on to adult food cos there are so many more flavours!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jess,

Why at 5 months old, do you want to get Murphy onto adult food? He still has a lot of developing to do. Does he not like the food?

Meg was a year old before she was put onto adult food but stayed on the same make 'Wainwrights'

Maybe I misunderstood :b

He's a lovely, polite boy Jess, you've done really well with him :))

Tracey X

Hi Tracey

I don't want to put onto adult food but I know some foods say keep puppy on their food til 6 months and others 18 months so I wasn't too sure what to do with Natures Diet as it doesn't say on the packet. I'll keep it on it a bit longer I think.

As we speak he is snuggling down in his new bed and refuses to get up - just looks at me and wags his tail - I guess he likes it!

Jess

I think 12 months is about the right time to move from puppy to adult food. :D

Jess is this Natures Diet puppy food raw frozen nuggets? I give my pup their "gourmet" or is it "banquet"? mix (of chicken, tripe, liver and veg) which he loves but didn't realise they do a puppy version - which would probably be better.

i think we need a pic of him in his new bed..... :D pleeeezzze

Naturediet say that all their foods are suitable from 6 months, thre puppy has some egg in it but the adult doesn't. Berry went onto it at 6 months though she still has puppy in the other foods she has. give them a ring and have a chat, they are always very helpful.

I don't use Naturediet now since they had their problems but switched to Forthglade Lifestage ............. much the same sort of product, but when I did give Naturediet I often found the puppies didn't much like the Puppy one (too bland maybe??) and I gave them the normal one (Lamb, Chicken or Tripe), which they liked much better and they didn't look any different on it. I give Jeremy all sorts of things at the moment, Puppy or Adult, and it all goes down the same way ..................... quickly!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back