The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
& now for Zola.. :wub: some of her pix r a bit blurred,lol.. :teehee:

Zola.. :wub: 19 7/8''.. :thumbsup:

10mthsold036.jpg

10mthsold039.jpg

10mthsold016.jpg

& one of her having a wee rest,lol.. :p

10mthsold020.jpg

Rose :)

aww shes sweet aint she. :thumbsup: ..how come you got her to stop howling for a nano-second :p

:) Both dogs are looking great Rose, well muscled up in all the right places, ;)

they still look like their daddy (Buzz) :p Leia is built like a stick insect, hopefully built for speeeeeeeeeeeeed (w00t) after her mummy. :teehee:

Roll on next year Rose. :thumbsup: Di

It would be nice if the other owners put some recent photo's up of their pups. :p

[SIZE=14pt]An there not 2 angles o:) Diane more like 2 devils :devil: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I would be a big liar if i was to say that Leia was an angel too Bluebell :- " , but I love my wee monster for all her funny little ways. :lol:

Leia can be a very strong willed little madame when the fancy takes her., these pups are no push overs, o:) but i like a dog to have spirit. :p :thumbsup: Di

They are looking great Rose. Deirdre you love them you wouldnt be without them even though they have taken over :L:L

All the very very best of good old Irish :luck: with them.

Just thought id bring this topic back up & add a couple of pix.. :thumbsup: wen we travelled over to the midlands gf nearly 2 wks ago my mum took a lovely group pic of 6 of the litter mates together with Miss Tori.. :wub: the litter r now 20 mths old & have all shaped up well & also have been doing well showing & racing.. ;) im well pleased with every 1 of the pup's.. :)

the family pic.. :wub:

l-r... Leia, Joe, Reeko, Miss Tori, Diego, Zola & Hugo... (missing from the pic is Amber & Rum)..

MidlandsPrideofPeaks09201.jpg

& this is a pic of my 2, Diego & Zola with the prizes they have lifted to date... :)

MidlandsPrideofPeaks09239.jpg

if anyone else would like to add updated pix of any off the other littermates then work away.. :thumbsup:

Rose :))

:eek: What a big collection of trophies Zola and Diego's got, Leia's is hell of a lot smaller :lol: but I wouldn't change her for the world. :teehee: Well done Rose. :thumbsup: Di

Here's a few of Leia Rose. ;)

502939fd.jpg

76440e05.jpg

76fb5f28.jpg

bdc676e7.jpg

Will have to get the camera out and take some new ones. :thumbsup: Di

Think Zola would be my pick. It's nice you've been able to get most of the litter together for a family pic :thumbsup:

billyboy45 said:
Seein as you were the very 1st person to wish me luck with my litter Rose,can i just do the same and wish you luck with youre's.Hope you get a couple of under's too.   Billy.
When Buzz was mated to our Maisy, they all made under 23" Billy, so I will stick my neck out and predict there will be some unders :thumbsup: watch this space :lol:
Was I right or was I right :-

Miss Madam said:
some more pix...
the 3 Amigo's out sunning themselves.. 8) (love this pic) :wub:

Hugo, Diego & Zola... :wub:

pups114.jpg

Great picture Rose, they look like them 3 wise monkeys, hear all, see all, and say nowt :lol: :thumbsup:
Been looking back on this topic, and this pic is so cute, and the best I've ever seen :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back