The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Miss Madam said:
some more pix...
the 3 Amigo's out sunning themselves.. 8) (love this pic) :wub:

Hugo, Diego & Zola... :wub:

pups114.jpg

Great picture Rose, they look like them 3 wise monkeys, hear all, see all, and say nowt :lol: :thumbsup:
Been looking back on this topic, and this pic is so cute, and the best I've ever seen :wub:
Still reckon Rose should have had this done as an xmas card,one of the best and cutest pics i've ever seen on here :wub:

and Yes Geoff you was right :thumbsup:

Decided Diego must be a formula one racing car,and Rose is Schumaker at the wheel ;)

:lol: No i think Zola is one Rose is most impressed with Kar, i know i would be the way she took on leia in the first race at pop especially for her size and guts :thumbsup: Di

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Madam said:
some more pix...

pups114.jpg

Great picture Rose, they look like them 3 wise monkeys, hear all, see all, and say nowt :lol: :thumbsup:
Been looking back on this topic, and this pic is so cute, and the best I've ever seen :wub:
Still reckon Rose should have had this done as an xmas card,one of the best and cutest pics i've ever seen on here :wub:

Ansom

Miss Madam said:
some more pix...

pups114.jpg

Ansom

they look just like Buzz when he was that age how cute

Our internet was down for a few days there so couldnt put a post in,lol.. thanks Diane for the lovely pix of Leia, she's fantastic in reality & pix.. :thumbsup: also thanks for the dvd of her racing in highgate, i really enjoyed watching it.. :D

Im so proud of both Diego & Zola, but Zola does have the heart of a lion when it comes to racing, she just lacks in size a abit..lol.. :lol: :thumbsup:

thanks everyone for ur comments.. :thumbsup:

Rose :))

Our internet was down for a few days there so couldnt put a post in,lol.. thanks Diane for the lovely pix of Leia, she's fantastic in reality & pix.. :thumbsup: also thanks for the dvd of her racing in highgate, i really enjoyed watching it.. :D Im so proud of both Diego & Zola, but Zola does have the heart of a lion when it comes to racing, she just lacks in size a abit..lol.. :lol: :thumbsup:

thanks everyone for ur comments.. :thumbsup:

It's a pity your not over here Rose.I'm sure Paris,Zola and Diego would all do well in non peds :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Di & Steve(gabbitas31) with Trelawneys Girl (Leia),who not only won the 40lb south coast scratch bend champion title, but also went one better and took Sup Sc Champion :thumbsup:

What a great acheivement from such a young dog

Also well done on getting R.up NCh at Highgate last weekend,definately a force to be reckoned with :luck:

All i can say is ( she is a natural at the bends) and a sweet little girl, ;) di

Big well done from me and George,Di :thumbsup: Smashing litter :D but think you all know that ;)

Miss Madam said:
some more pix...

pups114.jpg

just love this photo. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations to Di & Steve(gabbitas31) with Trelawneys Girl (Leia),who not only won the 40lb south coast scratch bend champion title, but also went one better and took Sup Sc Champion :thumbsup: What a great acheivement from such a young dog

Also well done on getting R.up NCh at Highgate last weekend,definately a force to be reckoned with :luck:

WELLDONE LEIA.. im so proud of her.. :thumbsup: im sure its just the start of a whole pile more of great acheivements.. :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who has wished Leia luck in the past, :thumbsup: I think she's got more followers in Ireland then she as over here,!!! (I hope she will continue to do both Ireland and Cornwall proud, because i know she will me. ;) di

Thanks to everyone who has wished Leia luck in the past, :thumbsup: I think she's got more followers in Ireland then she as over here,!!! (I hope she will continue to do both Ireland and Cornwall proud, because i know she will me. ;) di
Leia's probably got a bigger following in Ireland because she was born over there Di, I didn't bet on Leia in the 40lb final because you told me she had no chance coming out of the blue trap :wacko: thats the last time I listen to you, but I had £60 on her in the supreme run off even though she was drawn in the blue again, plus a even £10 bet with Lyndon :)

Like i said Geoff, Conceived in Cheshire, Born in Ireland and Lives in Cornwall, :lol: ( i bet i got Cheshire wrong). :wacko: (w00t) di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back