The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IMG_1328.jpg

This is Sugar Mouse in one of her 1st competitive races.She stands about 22 1/4" (Sugar Daddy x Maisy Grey)

Ooooo that's exciting Rose - looking forward to seeing the pups pics when they're born and following their progress

Hope all goes well xx

another great litter on the way best of luck rose :thumbsup: julie

Hey Rose,

Hows Tori doing? Keep us updated

Looking forward to January

xx

Nic :thumbsup:

2 very well looked after and fasts dogs they will create some good races in the future hope all is well,mark

baby1 said:
Hey Rose,
Hows Tori doing?  Keep us updated

Looking forward to January

xx

Nic :thumbsup:

Hi nichola, Tori is doing great, she is in great form, :thumbsup: she has a checkup in a couple of weeks for her toe injury and while she is in vets im gona see if i can get her blood tested and hopefully be able to find out if she is in puppies,lol :D :sweating: thanks everyone else for ur comments :thumbsup:

Rose :)

It's 2 weeks today Rose :sweating: fingers crossed :luck:

:D What colours do you think they will be Geoff????? with Tori being brindle and Suger Daddy a fawn !!!! :thumbsup: Diane. Can't wait to see them.

Everybody is getting new pups and i have just got to wait for mine. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
gabbitas31 said:
:D What colours do you think they will be Geoff????? with Tori being brindle and Suger Daddy a fawn !!!! :thumbsup: Diane. Can't wait to see them.Everybody is getting new pups and i have just got to wait for mine. :(

Hi

We have a Sugar Daddy pup, his mum is blue and Finlay is a Sugar Daddy look a like

This is father and son when Finlay was about 3mths old

Champsworcester2007003meanddad.jpg

Finlays a tiny bit bigger now Marie :lol: How time flys :D Karen

We're proud as punch of this little lad :D

milly said:
We're proud as punch of this little lad :D
Thanks Geoff we will always be so proud that we have this lad. :thumbsup: Karen, I cant think what you mean...a tiny bit bigger....hes just following in Daddy's footsteps, (w00t) 6mths old 42lb. :D

I wish everyone who is having one of Tori and Buzz's pups the very best, Finlay has been a joy and a pleasure from the day we brought him home

milly said:
S5000487.jpg

This is Sugar Daddy(Buzz).

At 11 months old Buzz was entered into his 1st big open race at Kirkaldy Scotland.It was the No-limit yearling Derby 2005,for dogs up to 18 months old.We were absolutely gob smacked when he won it :blink: We knew from that race we'd got something special :D

From then he as gone from strength to strength,even though he acquired a fractured stopper bone quite early in his career.With 6 months rest he went on to win

English No-Limit Derby 2007

Scottish No-Limit Derby 2006 & 2007

NNWRF Supreme Scratch champion 2007

and numerous open wins :D

We would just like to say ,we felt privilaged that someone was prepared to travel so far..........to use our Buzz.It was lovely to meet Rose ,Patsy and Deidre,and of course Tori :D

Geoff & Hazel and of course Buzz

I would also like to add that Buzz in his first season on the bends beat the best.

Just for the record.

gabbitas31 said:
:D What colours do you think they will be Geoff????? with Tori being brindle and Suger Daddy a fawn !!!! :thumbsup: Diane. Can't wait to see them.Everybody is getting new pups and i have just got to wait for mine. :(

Your guess is as good as mine Diane, I've been hoping to breed a white one for years, but no luck as yet :(

milly said:
milly said:
S5000487.jpg

This is Sugar Daddy(Buzz).

At 11 months old Buzz was entered into his 1st big open race at Kirkaldy Scotland.It was the No-limit yearling Derby 2005,for dogs up to 18 months old.We were absolutely gob smacked when he won it :blink: We knew from that race we'd got something special :D

From then he as gone from strength to strength,even though he acquired a fractured stopper bone quite early in his career.With 6 months rest he went on to win

English No-Limit Derby 2007

Scottish No-Limit Derby 2006 & 2007

NNWRF Supreme Scratch champion 2007

and numerous open wins :D

We would just like to say ,we felt privilaged that someone was prepared to travel so far..........to use our Buzz.It was lovely to meet Rose ,Patsy and Deidre,and of course Tori :D

Geoff & Hazel and of course Buzz

I would also like to add that Buzz in his first season on the bends beat the best.

Just for the record.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

marielou said:
gabbitas31 said:

Hi

We have a Sugar Daddy pup, his mum is blue and Finlay is a Sugar Daddy look a like

This is father and son when Finlay was about 3mths old

Champsworcester2007003meanddad.jpg

:) Thanks Marielou, lovely little pup you have there. I like the almost white(cream) with the black muzzle very striking. :)) Good luck with your

pup. :thumbsup: Diane

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back