The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

3 weeks now Rose, fingers crossed :thumbsup: :luck:

Geoff

milly said:
IMG_1328.jpg

This is Sugar Mouse in one of her 1st competitive races.She stands about 22 1/4" (Sugar Daddy x Maisy Grey)

And with a bit of :luck: this little girl will be coming over to see her half brothers and sisters :thumbsup: ;)

yes i know geoff, it's flying in,LOL, :thumbsup: fingers still crossed,lol :sweating: ,& i look forward to seeing wee Mouse again :wub:

Rose :)

4 weeks now Rose :thumbsup: :luck:

Tori has just had her first scan this morning :sweating: & i am pleased to say there is definately puppies on the way :thumbsup: :D she is in good form & eating well for now anyways,LOL, :wacko: :thumbsup:

Rose :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Madam said:
Tori has just had her first scan this morning :sweating:   & i am pleased to say there is definately puppies on the way :thumbsup:   :D   she is in good form & eating well for now anyways,LOL, :wacko:   :thumbsup:

congrats miss tori and sugar daddy hope everything goes well :cheers: :thumbsup:

Miss Madam said:
Tori has just had her first scan this morning :sweating:   & i am pleased to say there is definately puppies on the way :thumbsup:   :D   she is in good form & eating well for now anyways,LOL, :wacko:   :thumbsup:

Great news Rose, we are so pleased for you :thumbsup: :luck:

Geoff

Miss Madam said:

al da best rose this will be some litter

Excellent news Rose, you must be really excited now! :cheers:

6 weeks this thursday Rose (w00t) how time flies :thumbsup: :luck:

Just an update on Tori, she is in great form, she never went off her food & had no sickness,lol, her due date is only 14 days away, :sweating: so we r getting really excited now (w00t) she has filled out quite a bit at this stage, here is a pic we took of her today.. :thumbsup: :D

DSCF1071.jpg

shes looking good rose good :luck: 2 weeks wont be long going in didnt time fly :)) julie

Miss Madam said:
Just an update on Tori, she is in great form, she never went off her food & had no sickness,lol, her due date is only 14 days away, :sweating:   so we r getting really excited now  (w00t)   she has filled out quite a bit at this stage, here is a pic we took of her today.. :thumbsup:   :D  
DSCF1071.jpg

hi rose, tori looks heavy :luck: :thumbsup:

:) Good luck Rose with the birth, can't wait to see the photo's, Tori's toe looks fine in the photo :) shes a wonderful bitch. :thumbsup: Diane.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back