The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nch Ch Of Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Not be long now Rose :D is she filling out now? :luck:

milly said:
I know the time is flying in,LOL, she has filled out loads & it was like it just happened over night,LOL, (w00t) will have to put a pic of her up soon,lol, :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Miss Madam said:
milly said:
I know the time is flying in,LOL, she has filled out loads & it was like it just happened over night,LOL, (w00t) will have to put a pic of her up soon,lol, :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: We would like to wish you, and your mum & dad a very merry christmas and happy new year. :thumbsup: :luck:

Geoff & Hazel wishing you both a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to 2008 :wacko: :lol:

Geoff enjoy your cupa on xmas morning ;)

Patsy Deirdre & Rose :thumbsup:

Just an update on Tori, she is in great form, her due date is only 14 days away now.. :sweating: (w00t) we r getting really excited. :lol: (w00t) here is a pic we took of her today :thumbsup: :D

DSCF1071.jpg

Rose :D

Looking good - these last 2 weeks bloody drag (w00t)

Best of luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

Miss Madam said:
Just an update on Tori, she is in great form, her due date is only 14 days away now.. :sweating:   (w00t)   we r getting really excited. :lol:   (w00t)   here is a pic we took of her today :thumbsup:   :D
DSCF1071.jpg

hope all goes well in the next two weeks. :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Miss Madam said:
Just an update on Tori, she is in great form, her due date is only 14 days away now.. :sweating:   (w00t)   we r getting really excited. :lol:   (w00t)   here is a pic we took of her today :thumbsup:   :D
DSCF1071.jpg

:thumbsup: Rose, I think she's carrying 7 pups there :- " 3 bitches and 4 dogs :- "

Hope everything goes well, happy new year to you and your lovely mum & dad :luck:

ps I can't wait to get out of bed in the mornings, to top up my mug of tea with you know what 8) ;) :lol: hiccupppppppp, hiccuppppppp.

Geoff :luck:

milly said:
:thumbsup: Rose, I think she's carrying 7 pups there :- " 3 bitches and 4 dogs :- "

Hope everything goes well, happy new year to you and your lovely mum & dad :luck:

ps I can't wait to get out of bed in the mornings, to top up my mug of tea with you know what 8) ;) :lol: hiccupppppppp, hiccuppppppp.

Geoff :luck:

u think 7,LOL, (w00t) we dont think she will have that many,LOL, :sweating: but ya never know, we will just have to wait and see,lol, :sweating: :wacko: glad ur enjoying ur cups of tea,LOL, :lol: :thumbsup:

happy new year to u and hazel also :thumbsup: :luck:

Hope the birth goes according to plan,and mum n pup's be ok rose.Should be little smasher's.

Put plenty of pics on when they are born...dont be like that Gary farmer and not bother (w00t) (w00t) :oops: :thumbsup:

Good luck i hope everything goes well

Last edited by a moderator:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Put plenty of pics on when they are born...dont be like that Gary farmer and not bother  (w00t)   (w00t)   :oops:   :thumbsup:
Good luck i hope everything goes well

dont worry about pix,lol :lol: u lot will prob be sick looking at them as there will be loads of pix,LOL, (w00t) :blink: :lol:

all the best rose am sure these will be a good litter :thumbsup:

Just to announce that Tori gave birth to 8 pups last night,4 dogs and 4 bitches :thumbsup:

Well done Tori,and :luck: with them Rose.

I think Rose will be posting some pics on the lurcher section :)

thanx geoff :thumbsup:

there is..

2 fawn dogs with black masks

2 brindle dogs

1 fawn bitch with black mask

3 brindle bitches

here is the first pic of the litter :D :wub:

apup1.jpg

2nd pic :wub:

apup2.jpg

well done TORI :huggles: best of luck with them Rose :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back