The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nch Ch Of Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
some more..

darkest brindle bitch :wub:

DSCF1272.jpg

red brindle dog (tori's double)lol, & the other fawn dog :wub:

DSCF1267.jpg

thats all i have for now, it wont be long b4 i have more up,LOL, :lol: they r all a good size and doing well.. :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Looking nice and chunky now Rose :wub: :luck:

awww they r all gorgeous but my pick is dino so cute :wub:

:wub: :huggles: They're all gorgous Rose,but Dino is sooooo cute :wub:

Hazel

really nice pups rose, yous are doing a fine job along with tori,good luck to the people who get 1 of these iam sure they will be goodns :thumbsup:

some more..

Dino howling letting everyone know he is htere,LOL, :lol: :wub:

DSCF1275.jpg

Zola.. :wub:

DSCF1282.jpg

Lightest brindle bitch.. :wub:

DSCF1283.jpg

lightest brindle bitch again.. :wub:

DSCF1285.jpg

Zola & Diego.. :wub:

DSCF1288.jpg

Zola & Diego again.. :wub:

DSCF1289.jpg

and some more..

other 2 brindle bitches.. :wub:

DSCF1291.jpg

other fawn dog & brindle dog.. :wub:

DSCF1293.jpg

other fawn dog & brindle dog again.. :wub:

DSCF1294.jpg

thats it for now, they r 3 weeks & 2 days old now.. :thumbsup: :D :wub:

gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

looking good there rose, i like dino mind :thumbsup: bet you have your hands full now lol (w00t)

(w00t) Rose, they are to die for, especially the picture of Dino howling. :p can't wait to see them grow. You are so lucky. :thumbsup: Diane.

Dino would be my pick he's lovely. but Fawn dog with its head down looking sorry for himself he's with the brindle dog, is just the double of Buzz when he was that age, :thumbsup: lovely litter

Still the light fawn brindle bitch for me :wub:

who's getting them ...will we be seeing them on the none ped racing

Rose they are absolutely beautiful. The fawns really bring back memories of Finlay at that age. :) I hope they are all absolute flyers for you. :luck: :luck: Good luck to all those having one

Wishing you all the best with them

Marie and Graham

AWWWWWWWW THEY R LUSH lol @ dino howling :wub:

Rose,all the pups are looking great :wub: I can see why you're keeping 3,I'd want to keep them all :lol: (w00t)

Hazel

DENISE BAILEY said:
Still the light fawn brindle bitch for me :wub: who's  getting them ...will we be seeing them on the none ped racing

they r all staying in ireland & unless myself or the new owners decide to take them over to race them in non peds then maybe,lol, there is 2 that arnt spoken for yet so who knows ya might see some running in non peds yet,lol :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back