The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nch Ch Of Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
marielou said:
Rose they are absolutely beautiful. The fawns really bring back memories of Finlay at that age. :)   I hope they are all absolute flyers for you.  :luck:   :luck: Good luck to all those having oneWishing you all the best with them

Marie and Graham

Finlay is gorgeous, ive always admired him and if Diego or Zola turn out anything similar to him i'll be well chuffed,lol :thumbsup: :D

Rose :)

just a few more updated pix of the litter, they will be 6 wks on wednesday :thumbsup:

pups008.jpg

pups009.jpg

pups011.jpg

:wub: awwww they r gorgeous love the brindles

Beautiful, how on earth do you pick one out, they all look so even (w00t) :thumbsup: :luck: your doing a great job :thumbsup:

G & H

aw :wub:

dont they jus look soooooo cuddley :huggles:

they r looking Beautiful Rose

:wub:

rhonda

milly said:
Beautiful, how on earth do you pick one out, they all look so even (w00t)   :thumbsup:   :luck: your doing a great job  :thumbsup: G & H

i know it's a hard to pick any,LOL, :sweating: but i have stuck with Zola & Diego,lol :thumbsup: :D

there is still 2 pups not spoken for so if anyone is interested pm me :thumbsup:

there gorgeous Rose great names as well best of luck with them :luck:

They are gorgeous,and a credit to you Rose :thumbsup: love the light brindle bitch :wub: put up individual pics of the pups you've got left,would be great if they come over the water :thumbsup:

arghhhhhhhhhhhh that brindle bitch is my fave u shud have no trouble selling her and coz shes my fave she will end up a champion as thats wot generally happens when i like a pup lol

just a few updated pix of the pups, they r 8 weeks old now and getting big,lol :sweating: :lol: i still have 4 at home 2 of which im keeping & 2 which will be going to their new homes soon enough :thumbsup: they got their first jabs on monday along with being microchipped :thumbsup: anyway the pix arnt great but here they r anyway :thumbsup:

first is Diego.. :wub:

pups056.jpg

pups058.jpg

then we have Reeko (who was Dino)lol.. :wub:

pups060.jpg

& then this wee lady.. :wub:

pups065.jpg

thats all for now.. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back