The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Never Say Lucky

ive just had a look but none of the links at the side work when you click on them :unsure:

I have been reading about Sid from almost day 1.

Good reading :thumbsup:

kris said:
ive just had a look but none of the links at the side work when you click on them :unsure:

They working fine for me :)

This is a very good insight to greyhound racing from the very start :thumbsup: .

Graham & Sid (Never Say Lucky) have gave me the bug to maybe buy a Greyhound pup and race it :) .

Look right from the very beginning of his story and enjoy :thumbsup:

Very good reading.

His owner seems very proud of his boy and so he should. Theres nothing so rewarding as choosing a pup to go onto race succesfully at a top track.

Sid won last Sat over 8 bends, first win in 6 months.

Know what the owner feels.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

it still doesnt work for me when i click on any of the links :(

kris said:
it still doesnt work for me when i click on any of the links :(

Kris

Not to well up with computors.

You could delete all your cookies and see if that helps.

Trouble with that is you have sign in again on all your forums.

Try CCleaner. I run it once a month.

www.ccleaner.com

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got a lot of stuff on my pc to keep unwelcome viruses out so maybe its that.id have liked to read about this though i think it would be interesting.ive had friends who have trained and raced greys for years but i never got involved in it before.im interested now cos im interested in the welfare of the breed so id like to know more about how decent folk train and race their dogs,not just the bad people we hear so much about. :)

thanks hun,they work perfectly! :D :thumbsup:

I have put some video of Sid's win's on his web site, http://www.gbunting.fsnet.co.uk/ if anyone would like to see them.

I have also added a page for people having trouble with my hover buttons.

Sid is off again with a cut foot but nothing too bad, just needs time to heel

All the best Graham.

I watched Sid's races last night and was shouting him on :b :- "

Get well soon Sid :thumbsup:

Hope he wins again for you soon Graham :luck: :luck:

hope hes better soon.come on the sid! :cheers:

Sid has a new web address because I have changed ISP and can no longer upload to his old site.

www.neversaylucky.co.uk

unfortunately he is off lame at the moment with a bad injury.

All the best Graham & Sid.

Hi. Just to let you know that Sid returned to racing on the 12th February and was very unlucky not to of won, but he did win on Wednesday night 28th Feb which was his 4th race back from lameness and he won it by nearly 8 lengths.

Well done Sid

All the best Graham.

:cheers: Well done Sid :cheers:

I like your new pup Graham :)

Been reading your whole site from start to finish, and I have to say that it's fab (w00t) I've saved it to my favourites and will keep checking back to see how things are going :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed all of the entries, and I love your sense of humour lol! Did you ever use the run over cat excuse (w00t)

The very best of luck with Sid and I hope that Muppet has a wonderful future ahead of her :cheers:

One thing though, I couldn't see the guestbook, although that's probably just me being a blonde :b

TCx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back