The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Addition

michelle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
we decided that edward the whippet needed a companion...so we got elvis.from the cheshire dogs home, he's supposed to be 18mths old (but we think younger)....we cant quite decide what he has in him (i reckon some lurcher, Oh thinks terrier and the sort of in laws reckon alsation :eek: :eek: )

IMG_0617s.JPG

another.............

hes's very very well behaved (apart from the constant farting :x :x ), fantastic with the kids and a very well balanced lad (good on lead, not aggresive and good with human company)

IMG_0618s.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: Elvis looks lovely :wub: Good luck with him :luck: :luck: :luck:

Aaaah he looks lovely :huggles: and sounds like he's perfect too :wub: :luck: :luck: to all of you

He looks beautiful michelle :wub: .... all the very best with him :luck:

he looks very much a heinz 57 no great amount of any one particular type of dog but looks great all the same :D

Oh he's goooooooooooorgeous!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I reckon there's collie in there rather than GSD. Best of luck with him! :thumbsup: :luck:

lovely lad :wub: cant see alsation in him, but definately terrier :D hes gorgeous, no matter the parentage :huggles: good luck and hope you have years of fun together :luck:

:thumbsup: what a lovely looking dog :wub: :wub: Elvis - Good Luck in your new home. :luck:

He's lovely. :wub: I bet it feels goodto be a wanted dog :D

Give him a few weeks and he'll soon be up to no good. :- "

Definately think there's collie and terrier in there.

Not that many breeds around carrying the gene for brindling, so I'd say there is definitely some kind of sighthound in the mix. Very handsome dog, whatever he is!

What a handsome chap :wub: ........but I think you'll have a problem fitting him in a trap Michelle :p

He looks great :thumbsup: i think some border collie in there :D

[SIZE=14pt]WAHAAAY!! ELVIS HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING![/SIZE] 8)

He's very cute!! :wub:

went to abersoch yesterday and took ed n elvis to the beach and let them have a good play together....suppriseingly elvis came back to us no problem and settled in the car very well....im starting to think that he was probably a family pet before he went into rescue (all they can say is that he was a stray and he's been in rescue since early march, then castrated vaccinated, flea'd & wormed on the 27th march then placed for adoption).

so far....he's been fantastic. elvis's personality is sooooooooo different from a whippets, he's constantly on the go looking for something to do or play with while edward wont budge off the sofa unless its for a pee or a walk :D

IMG_0656_copy.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back