The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New addition

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I might be interested if he does have any, Tinytom :)

Think he has one left nearly the same as mine but postage may be expensive as they are heavy :(

20220806_114435.jpg
20220806_114430.jpg

Think he has one left nearly the same as mine but postage may be expensive as they are heavy :(

Yeah, that's true - and it would be best really for me to see it in the flesh, to make sure it's right. Thanks for checking, Tinytom.

If you are ever this way ...denmead hants you are always welcome to call in for a cuppa;)

I might just take you up on that, Tinytom, if only to get my Great Big Pointy Dog fix!

I rather like the lurcher in the fireplace too... Can I ask where you found it please?
Yes, I clocked that as well. Like most, chez nous is littered with sighthound art. However the sight of those two sleeping the sleep of the innocent is captivating. Lovely boys.

The boys are doing so well ...sykes is 7 mths old and still a delight ...
Teddy is 14 weeks and full of spirit and a delight ;)

They are such fortunate dogs to be with someone who knows the score and really appreciates them. Keep the photos coming - I really enjoy them.

Denmead isn't that far from us, if we can travel from here to Sherbourne for a mating, then Denmead is certainly an ok distance to view a puppy.
I traveled from Chiddingfold to inverness to view my first Working Type cocker puppy and came back home without one as I didn't like what I saw.

Be brave and go for it Judy. :rolleyes:

Denmead isn't that far from us, if we can travel from here to Sherbourne for a mating, then Denmead is certainly an ok distance to view a puppy.
I traveled from Chiddingfold to inverness to view my first Working Type cocker puppy and came back home without one as I didn't like what I saw.

Chiddingfold? My prep school was down the road and the father of one of my school friends had a turkey farm there! Nothing to do with dogs, sorry.

It was to view a Pottery Pup ...:D

Another reply not related to dogs:eek: Sorry @Tinytom :oops:

Our daughter went to school in chiddingfold, (next to the cricket pitch"

Also lived in Dunsfold for about 7 years and went to school in Cranleigh, "Glebelands".
Also later worked on a poultry farm at Dunsfold, "Blacknest Farm".

Also later worked on a poultry farm at Dunsfold, "Blacknest Farm"

Drobinski?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back