The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Babie's Arrived Today

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Came home a while ago,and found our bunnie's had just began to increase in number's.When mum was finished doin what rabbit's do,(ie,multiply)she finnished up with these little beautie's.They are pedigree Dutchie's.You can already make out the colour marking's SCRUFF_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: Congratulations :cheers: bless them, you must be over the moon - look forward to seeing the pics of the little dutch's with fur :D :wub: :wub:

Beautiful....I just love dutch rabbits... :wub: :wub: :wub: I love it just when the fur starts to come through... :) :)

So lovely :wub: More photo's please as they grow :huggles:

takes me back a few years when we had a litter of dutch :wub: :thumbsup:

ours where black and blues :thumbsup:

trish g said:
takes me back a few years when we had a litter of dutch :wub:   :thumbsup: ours where black and blues :thumbsup:

Am hopeing for a blue in this litter,as the mum is a sort of blue fawn.Will go to my neice's black,next time,as i prefere the black,with the white trimming's.Will be taking pix of these little piggy looking thing's every few day's. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
trish g said:
takes me back a few years when we had a litter of dutch :wub:   :thumbsup: ours where black and blues :thumbsup:

Am hopeing for a blue in this litter,as the mum is a sort of blue fawn.Will go to my neice's black,next time,as i prefere the black,with the white trimming's.Will be taking pix of these little piggy looking thing's every few day's. ...Billy...

good luck with them,my male lived until he was 9 years old and he was the boss of us al :lol:

As promised,an update on the little piggy looking thing's.Cant believe how fast they're growing,ans as ive never seem mum in near them,i cant understand why they're alway's so fat looking.7 in all,and doing mighty well.SCRUFF_006.jpg

oh wow,look at them little ears now :wub: :huggles:

looks like a few different colours there,i see a few lovely fawn and white ones :wub: and is there some blues too?

(w00t) AAW arent they sweet? Ive not seen rabbit babies :blink: (dont know the proper name) so close up before. Thanks Billy :thumbsup: keep the piccys coming. ;)

aaaah - you can just about make out that they are rabbits now! I have never seen such young babies before either.

What does mum look like? (I don't know the different rabbit breeds very well I'm afraid.)

ajs said:
aaaah - you can just about make out that they are rabbits now! I have never seen such young babies before either.
What does mum look like? (I don't know the different rabbit breeds very well I'm afraid.)

Mum is just a bigger version of the one who stand's out most in the 2nd pic.Funny thing is,it's never crossed my mind about taking a pic of her.Will correct this next time.They are called kit's,Littlenell.

Awww they are so cute :wub: I love their little ears so much :D

Beautiful velvet kittens... :wub: and I agree such cute ears.

I was mad about rabbits as a kid, and bred some New Zealand whites in the summer hols one year. Takes me back! I was really worried the doe wasn't feeding them as i never saw her go in to tend to them, but she used to do it at night i think, as they flourished. The best bit was when their eyes opened and they started to pop out of their nest to explore the hutch. :wub:

I'd love another rabbit. Not enough room now unfortunately, so I have two guinea pigs instead, which are a bit dull in comparison although quite cute :oops:

Dutch rabbits were always one of my favourite breeds. Please post more photos as they get older :)

Nicola said:
I was mad about rabbits as a kid, and bred some New Zealand whites in the summer hols one year. Takes me back! I was really worried the doe wasn't feeding them as i never saw her go in to tend to them, but she used to do it at night i think, as they flourished. The best bit was when their eyes opened and they started to pop out of their nest to explore the hutch. :wub:
I'd love another rabbit. Not enough room now unfortunately, so I have two guinea pigs instead, which are a bit dull in comparison although quite cute :oops:

Dutch rabbits were always one of my favourite breeds. Please post more photos as they get older :)

I Had New Zealand whites too Nicola, I used to show them... :thumbsup: and bred quite a few litters...they were lovley. :thumbsup:

You might be surprised to know that you hardly ever see a doe feeding her young (sometimes never) :) they like to do it in private.

aWWWW they look sooooo silky and soft, and fat :wub: :wub: :wub:

Just took a few pix a moment ago,and as im trying to get into the habbit of clearing th flash card A.S.A.P,i thought i might as well just post the pix too,while i was at it.Had a new 1GB CF card crash on me with a load of pix on it,which is why i upload A.S.A.P.

BABY_BUNNIE__S_003.jpg

BABY_BUNNIE__S_004.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back