The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Babies In The Ring 2007

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All,

And a happy New Year to all weather showing racing or pet homes. Well I have 3 youngsters fom my last litter that looks like I will be keeping. My little bitch Mikadene Blue Moon is still tops for me to make it into the ring, but the two boy's Mikadene Fly me to the Moon and Mikadene Moon Horizon are catching up real fast. I have put down on my adverts offers invited from good homes with References as that's all I am bothered about. I did miss out on a sale 2 days befor Christmas and I wouldn't let one go as I thought the woman was buying as a Christmas present. She did however bought one from someone from the Norfolk area out in the country. So I do hope everyones dreams and hopes will come to fruition this coming year. My handler is so excited about showing Katy as we have called her. I now have to get mum back into trim and get some weight off her.

All the best folks

Mike

saraquele said:
Millie said:
Black brindle girl and hopefully this boy will be going to k9 ers   :- "  ........ nothing is definate yet  :thumbsup:

if the home for the black brindle girl falls through , pass her my way please (w00t)

whoever has any of them are going to be very lucky :wub:

I think everyone seems to love that black brindle girl! :lol: think we'd all have to fight for her if her lined up home falls through! :lol:

Harley should be out in the show ring sometime during April onwards, :)

dragonfly said:
doris said:
he's with us forever, no matter what - as long as he learns to stop trying to eat my posh bras - he never nicks my cheap work ones :rant:   :lol:

Any Pictures?

of Monty? Loads! of Monty chewing up my posh bras? None!

Juley said:
doris said:
Stella for me, no doubt - based on what, I don't know!  But she just 'speaks' to me :wub:
Tell all, what is she saying?? :lol: :thumbsup:

ssssshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! its a secret!! :lol: :lol:

Wow Dawn she does look like my B. Chirakawa has stamp his mark

pets_and_kids_866.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I wont be at as many shows this year, I will be out with a little secret. :- "

I will be out with a new one to show. (w00t) Very highly colored & not going to be as big as some I have seen over the years, this little one is a real suprise packet. :) :)

Pic to come soon.

how cute!

Hoping to get this young lad out in the spring. Photo taken at 10 weeks

Hubble.JPG

Gill Andrew said:
Hoping to get this young lad out in the spring.  Photo taken at 10 weeks

A very nice lad Gill :D I'll look forward to seeing him out and about down our way, so tell all what is his breeding :- "

He is by Kevin Ellis' Rainfield Raindust (Ch Oakbark Millenium Gold/Railfield Raindrop) out of Lisa du Maurier's Oakbark Magical Cracker at Chibuku (Multi Ch Airescot Ruby Rascal/Ch Oakbark Mystical Pride).

Poor Woody is feeling very hard done by at the moment having to cope with "baby teeth" while Kes has just taken to bed!!

I was just talking to someone about this litter ,and now I can see the result :wub: Very nice Gill . Look forward to seeing him out and about :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back