The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Babies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations Donna on your new additions! Unfortunately I am unable to see the pics as I am logged on my works Pc and pictures are blocked..! spoil sports!
Liza x
Sorry Donna, they are'nt up to scratch. You'll have to parcel them up and send them to me!!!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeese xxx
i think disney is rather horrible as well sue so you might as well off load her on to me lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Donna on your new additions! Unfortunately I am unable to see the pics as I am logged on my works Pc and pictures are blocked..! spoil sports!
Liza x
Sorry Donna, they are'nt up to scratch. You'll have to parcel them up and send them to me!!!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeese xxx
i think disney is rather horrible as well sue so you might as well off load her on to me lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good moring! how has the first night been with the babies? did you get any sleep?

they were little angels blessv them. they are now running round like loonies!!!!!!!!!! think nap time is getting veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy close. xxx

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im in love... :wub: :wub: how cute they are... :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back