The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Breeding

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i like the big white one but they r all gorgeous. good luck with them all :luck:

weighed pups sat 3 1/2 weeks old big white bitch 3lb 7oz

2nd bitch 2lb 13oz

3rd bitch 2lb 9oz

4th 2lb 8oz

5th 2lb4oz

dogs 1st 2lb 13oz

2nd 2lb 13oz

3rd 2lb 10oz

4th 2lb 8oz

5th 2lb 7oz

they are not that big, should be quite a few y/lb in this litter sun prince was a lot heavier than these at that age jill is doing a cracking job with this litter as she does with all her dogs they want for nothing anybody interested there is 2 dogs left phone ste on 01429 296031

Who is having the polar bear?! :wub:

Smitten with this one, hope I get to see her at the track! :huggles:

someone tried to phone ste early on the morning we think about a pup at hes home but he was at work if anybody wants to phone him at work hes no is 01429 890770

will go up next week to up date pics at 5 weeks thats if i can catch them (w00t) little stonkers :thumbsup:

5 week gone tue,looking lovely, could of watched them all day playing and fighting on :thumbsup: weights at 5 week.

bitches

2 @ 3/9

3/11

3/15

4/13 white one.

dogs

3/10

2@ 4/2

4/5

4/7

few group pics followed by bitches then dogs. (WILL FOLLOW) :rant: :rant:

anyone interested steve is taking them to highgate fed golden jacket week on sat.

aww how cute r they? ive got it all 2 come in less than 2 bloody weeks lol :wacko:

Look great like the one with patch over eye 3rd from left ...so cute

Like 101 dalmations lovely colours good luck to new owners :thumbsup:

more pics to follow, will have to use photo bucket,as k9 pics full and if i delete all the pics of mine will go off k9.

johng is going to keep me right :wacko: (w00t) :thumbsup:

just spoke to ste there is 2 dog pups left and one is the smallest the one with the patch over its eye weigh,s just over 3lb at 5weeks old

some pics of pups

group pics

002-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

bitches first

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

last pic missing girl :thumbsup: johng just showed me how to use photo bucket :thumbsup:

best of luck to the owners of these pups :luck:

008-1.jpg

:wacko: o no is this right,some boy a the computer (w00t) tomany spots :thumbsup: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back