The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Friend For Dobé

Ellen

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dobé has a new best friend...

dobesfriend01.jpg

**Oooh please, don't stop.. it feels so good !**

dobesfriend02.jpg

Two best friends together : Lennert and Dobé

dobesfriend03.jpg

Lennert (1,5 year) is the son of my boyfriends sister. Dobé and Lennert are best friends.

Every sunday they can play for hours; Lennert throws the balls (or toys) and Dobé runs to catch them... They are so cute together :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Both gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: o:) :wub: :wub: :wub:

What beautiful pictures - especially the first one. They say dog is mans (boys) best friend!! They look like a pair of little angels. o:)

Gorgeous, both of them :wub: :wub: :wub:

Dobe and Lennert :wub: :wub: What a lovely little blonde boy - hes lovely. :thumbsup: - looks like he loves Dobe too.

Looks like Dobé is gonna be great with kids ( :- " hint)

Great pictures, they really look like they enjoy eachothers company. :wub:

katia said:
Looks like Dobé is gonna be great with kids ( :- "  hint)
:lol: Yes, when Lennert was younger and Dobé a little pup, she was a bit scared of the high tones of Lennert's babyvoice. Now they're both a bit older and crazy about each other. But I don't think our little 'family' will extend the first two years.. Dobé will stay our 'baby' for a while and that's fine ! I would like to keep it this way for a while :b

Ellen said:
katia said:
Looks like Dobé is gonna be great with kids ( :- "  hint)
:lol: Yes, when Lennert was younger and Dobé a little pup, she was a bit scared of the high tones of Lennert's babyvoice. Now they're both a bit older and crazy about each other. But I don't think our little 'family' will extend the first two years.. Dobé will stay our 'baby' for a while and that's fine ! I would like to keep it this way for a while :b

I thought that too Ellen, but now Jenna would be heartbroken if she did not have her 'Acey (That's what she call Macey!!)

Byron and Macey as so good with her as she is with them, it is such fun watching them grow up together!!

By the way Lennert is a wee stunner!! Beautiful blonde hair! o:) :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back