The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Home Sought

TimW

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As a result of a change in personal circumstance we need to re-home Ziggy (see the Piper's Pups thread under Pedigree Whippet Racing - page 16 onwards). This decision isn't taken lightly; he's been part of our lives for the past 2.5 years and will enrich the lives of his new owners for many years to come. If you would like to know more about Ziggy, or feel you could offer him a permanant home then please PM us. All enquiries will be answered. All offers of a permanant home will be given due consideration.

So sorry your having to re-home Ziggy. I wish him the best of luck in finding a good loving home. :luck:

Had a trawl through the photos of the pups- hes such a handsome boy too :wub:

Good luck :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a shame you have to rehome Ziggy. :(

I know he was my favourite as a pup :wub: Such a handsome dog.

Good :luck: :luck: in finding Ziggy a new home. I know his litter mates have a fantastic personality, a very loving bunch. :thumbsup:

Who ever gets this little man, I'm sure they will have many happy years together. :D

Maybe you could post a new pic of Ziggy. :thumbsup:

CheshirePoacher - it's not for me to comment. Sue Greenwood is working very hard to find Ziggy a new home.

NaylorWhippets - here are some very recent photos of your favourite!

View attachment 39336

And another two!

Ziggy02.jpg

Ziggy03.jpg

What a lovely boy :wub:

Good luck with finding him a new home :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hi Tim, what a big handsome lad Ziggy has made, he's gorgeous. :wub:

I know Sue will help all she can, in finding Ziggy a new home. :thumbsup:

Some more photos of Ziggy; these were taken today

Ziggy04.jpg

Here's another photo of Ziggy taken today:

Ziggy07.jpg

We would like to thank everybody for their interest in Ziggy and for the numerous messages of support. Ziggy will be re-homed with a K9 member in two weeks time. Thank you.

awwwwwwww good news,who the lucky k9 er?? Is it Wendy(FallenAngel)??? :sweating: :sweating:

Glad Ziggy has found a new billet, good old K9ers :thumbsup:

Ziggy lovly and i remeber at the time his leitter were born being realy fed up as john has asked us if we wanted to book a pup from the litter but the time wasnt right. I am so pleased hes got a new home but its not with us as hes a boy and our big greyhound dosnt like other lads.

Good luck with Ziggy that hole litter are stars

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back