The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter Born

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) hip hip hooray lolly is coming home tomorrow :huggles:

after telling everyone i was going to pick lolly and gracie up together (next week)

i just cant wait any longer :oops:

so im going to get lolly tomorrow afternoon :thumbsup:

bless her :wub: i wont get any sleep tonight,............(and none for the next week with all the crying lol)

so as soon as she is home the camera will be out and il bore you all to death with pictures of her :lol:

Last edited:
Here's some pics I took today at sally's before pups went to their new homes :huggles: . Here's one of Elisha cuddling her new freind :huggles: Lolly

lolly saying, must have my last wrestel before I go (w00t) :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) lollys home, so here are some pics of the moment, in her new bed :wub:

forever friends :wub: :wub:

or double trouble (w00t)

Last edited:
hope you all like them..........dont worry the camera is back on charge...... :- "

your be fed up looking at her :thumbsup:

Keep em coming Julie, I could never get fed up with looking at lolly :huggles: , so pleased she has settled in ok :thumbsup:

all the best with her, (ENJOY),

shazxxx

Aww Lolly is gorgeous :wub: The very best of :luck: with her Julie.

I love the pic of Lolly & Elisha having a kiss :huggles: Two gorgeous girls :wub:

Lovely photo's :wub: Glad she's settled in ok :thumbsup:

Lolly's gorgeous, love that photo of Elisha kissing Lolly....best of friends :wub: o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back