The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter Born

gary farmer

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT BOBS YOUR UNCLE ( LITTER BROTHER TO NO JOE)

HAS SIRED HIS FIRST LITTER TO LUCY MY GREYHOUND BITCH (WHITE HILL X TOP HONCHO )

10 PUPS IN ALL

BORN YESTURDAY

PICS A BIT LATER :thumbsup:

lucyxbobpups010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL BITCHES SPOKEN FOR AND ONLY 3 DOGS LEFT PM ME IF INTERETED GARY :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
they look gorgeous Gaz nice leggy pups you keeping any

Awww...and guess which one I like...that little black and white one..lol.. :wub:

they are beautiful all of them.

yup i too like the white and black parti coloureds but they all look lovely :luck:

all the best gaz lad NICE!!!,the little blues are the best :thumbsup:

Pups and mum are looking in lovely condition Gary, :thumbsup: good luck to the new owners when they get them. ;) di

ONLY TWO DOGS LEFT NOW

5 BITCHES 5 DOGS IN LITTER

GARY :thumbsup:

wow they look great wonder if theres some little no joes in there lol or even slippys or goblins ;)

Lovely looking litter, be interesting to see Bob's babies grow up. Good luck with them :luck:

wow they look great wonder if theres some little no joes in there lol or even slippys or goblins ;)
WELL GAZ THERE ARE 3 BLUE DOGS AND 2 BLUE BITCHES 3 BLACK BITCHES 1 BLACK DOG AND 1 WHITE AND BLACK DOG

SO OUT OF THE 5 BLUES THERE MUST BE ONE IN THERE LOL

GARY :D

Smallest blue bitch we will be keeping ...as Edee Bobs sister got hurt badly at 12 months of age, running into rocks at dawdon and was looking very special

Pups look great gaz cannot wait to see them

Smallest blue bitch we will be keeping ...as Edee Bobs sister got hurt badly at 12 months of age, running into rocks at dawdon and was looking very special

new you could'nt resist, don't blame you they are gorgeoussss real shame about SHEP errrmmm :oops: I mean EDEE she was looking really promising

Look cracking pup gaz good luck with them :thumbsup:

aww they're gorgeous, look at the lovely blues :wub:

good luck everyone who has one :luck:

SHE STILL LOOKS GOOD DENISE

WELL THATS WHAT TINKERMAN SAID THE OTHER DAY

THINK HIS CHAT UP LINE WAS YOUR LOOKING FINE BITCH

THEN SHE BIT HIM

THINK SHE PLAYING HARD TO GET LOL :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back