The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
blue dog pup went to his new home today, good luck with him Graham :luck: your going to need it, he never stoped crying in the car on the way to meet Graham, just like his Dad, when he was a pup ( and he's still like it now) :oops:

black bitch is now with john and i hope doing well, :thumbsup: the other dog will be going tomorrow, hes going up to scotland best of luck with him :luck:

last dog pup went today just got a phone call to say hes made himself at home :thumbsup: always make you feel better, :cheers: good luck with him Jeannene and Douglas love his pet name ( Thistle ) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
last dog pup went today just got a phone call to say hes made himself at home :thumbsup: always make you feel better, :cheers: good luck with him Jeannene and Douglas love his pet name ( Thistle ) :thumbsup:

not sure why this as gone on again :oops:

:cheers: Thank God you have your puppy Jeannene :thumbsup: . Great choice and I cant wait to see him :D Like his name too :p

:luck: The pups all look gorgeous Vonne I hope they all turn out top class :cheers: :luck:

hellbound_homeanna_045.jpg

the blue dog is Thistle susan, sure he will be alot bigger when you get to see him ?? we have called the brindle bitch poppy ( for now ) ?? :thumbsup: they were 7 weeks old today, when Thistle went he was 7lb 4 oz and she's 6lb 9oz

:wub: They are bonny :wub:

Good luck to everyone who got a pup :thumbsup:

she looks proper cheeky lol shes lush awwww :wub:

" cheeky " not what i call her :- " but she is lush

" what me "

2006_0102jacksphotos0015.JPG

just took poppy for her first vaccination :oops: she was not happy 2006_0102jacksphotos0004.JPG and just wanted to bite something fortunately not the vet :thumbsup:

S3400292.JPG

Yvonne, Thistle is now 9 1/2 lbs @ 9wks. Perfect angel when sleeping and a little devil when awake - but I wouldn't swap him for anything. Have attached a couple of pictures.

OMG Yvonne That brindle bitch is the spitting image of Tig, at first glance i thought it was him!!!1

Thistle's lovely :thumbsup: Angel when sleeping oh and he sleep's for about 3 hours, so a Devil most of the time :oops: taking after his dad then :thumbsup: let hope they can all run like him :luck: good luck can't wait to see him again :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back