The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

shame on you tony hope the dogs get there own back if your not in when i next visit ill feed him your dinner :oops:

He would be glad of that Deb, you hav'nt had one of my dinners have you lol :- " i would'nt feed one of my dinners to the dogs, :eek: thats how i get Tony back for not giving the dogs some cake, i make him eat them :D

dont no what to say about that know somebody might teach you ill to cook four in season now :oops:

any up date on Thistle, is he still keeping you up :oops: get your camera out girl need more photos,

think i will be going scr racing with my pups,

Yvonne, I seem to remember you saying that the pups were not that big - Thistle is now 15lb

S3400305.JPG

Every time I try to take a picture of Thistle on the move - the nose is at the camera before I can take one - this is the best I have gotten so far.

I take it that thistles only come out in the summer then cause I dont seem to be able to see his picture, mind you if I had a name like thistle I would be hiding to. I know it was Douglas that chose it. never mind I seen him today in your house and he was lovely see you next week and bring the elusive thistle with you.

thats not big 15lb at 13 weeks and if he's like poppy a fat 15lb, hes a lovely dog :) and already that fast you can't get a photo of him :thumbsup: what more do you want, :- " oh i know sleep lol :oops:

Evie not that big at thirteen weeks when Jeannene phoned you I am sure she asked for a light weight I think you have gave her a bum steer so to speak cause if this dog is gonna be a lightweight I will pay for yer holiday to Greece,

well down here a light weight can mean a number of things, lol, :- " if she stop's feeding him now i should get another free holiday :thumbsup: and lots of :cheers: :cheers:

Even if she stopped feeding him now I think you will be paying for yerself, he is a nice pup but lightweight I think not, You need to buy a new set of scales i think

I am not TRYING to say anything except if you sold that dog as a lightweight we should maybe get the trading and standards involved at least to look at your scales lol

what do you think they will be then, :- " :oops: be nice :b i know asking alot of you :p

I think they maybe a kick in the butt short of training for the search and rescue team but dont worry we have a few of them here, (only kidding I will see you soon )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back