The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating Racing Champion Darlo Delight

Darlo delight is due in two days she like barrel ready to pop I'm sure she waiting for Santa to give her hand :thumbsup: (w00t)

ooh i dont envy u lyndon pups due xmas day. hope all goes great best of luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

Really looking forward to these babies good luck :luck:

good luck lyndon :luck: xmas day pups lovely

best of luck lyndon hope all goes well :luck: :thumbsup:

She start in labour but it's hard work with her she had huge dog pup at moment hope rest hurry up I'm sure she thing she's on bend put us throw long distance labour I keep you inform as she had them hope soon

Good luck Lyndon, I hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long, and I hope you get what you want

best wishes

Doreen

Now we got two dog pups one dark brindle one dark fawn think there how many ?? Who know

Now we got two dog pups one dark brindle one dark fawn think there how many ?? Who know

all the best m8,,,hope you get sorted!! and k9 back up and working,,great job nigel keep up the good work happy xmasssss and all the to all ,,,gl in 2012,,x

best of luck lyndon hope she has not to go through much pain :thumbsup: besh wishes darlo from shane :luck:

hope alls gone well lyndon,

all the best m8

Well that's it folks darlo delight had 2 dogs she had terrible 24 hours have these two pups I want be put her through this again or me and my Pantner first dog is strong lad second dog second one not so strong so I think time will tell with him he's beautiful dark brindle dog thanks for all text and phone calls and the advice off my friends big help try put some picture on when thing calmed down bit

Sorry you all had such a tough time mate. Glad mum and sons are ok. Congratulations and good luck with them :luck: :luck:

congrats on the new babies hope they and mother r all doing well. very best of luck with them look forward to the pics :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Princess sorry you had a tough time :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back