The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating Racing Champion Darlo Delight

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:( Sorry to hear you lost the little boy Lyndon. R.I.P little one

Sorry to read about the loss of your little man RIP :(

Sad news. So sorry to hear about your little one. R.I.P little puppy.

It's with sadness poor little dark brindle dog passed away 5 o'clock tonight we try our best to keep him going but some time nature take it course r I p little lad xxx

m8 very sad news hope the little man turns out to be a superstar,all the best to you and your famlly the best of luck in 20012 pete and tribe.x

sorry to hear the sad news lyndon hope princess and the other pup r thriving. RIP to the little one xxx

sorry lyndon to hear about the loss of one of dog pups

hope the other one thrives and you have another champion

in the coming years

all the best in the coming year.

jane xxx.

so sorry to hear this sad news r.i.p.

john & angela

so sorry to hear the sad news Lyndon it is heartbreaking i know to go through all that then sadly lose one

hope you and Princess are ok sleep is a good healer

r i p little one

don and ruth xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really sorry for what Princess has gone through and loosing a pup as well is a double blow to the poor girl. Best wishes for the remaining pup :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thanks everybody lovely comments mean lot when you have this disappointment but dark fawn dog pup is doing well feeding well off mother so pleasing I be glad when few weeks go by hope to put picture of him with mother thanks again Lyndon :thumbsup:

So glad your little boy is doing well Lyndon, know what its like, all the best to Princess and her little Prince :) Karen and girls :luck:

Here we have what you've all been waiting for pictures of Princesses little lad :thumbsup:

only afew hours old

lyndonspup001.jpg

lyndonspup006.jpg

Now 1 week old weighing a cracking 2lb. Pup feeding well.Mums doing a good job too :thumbsup:

lyndonspup002.jpg

lyndonspup004.jpg

lyndonspup003.jpg

Also one of Lyndon's Nephew Louie who wanted to pinch the pup :wub:

lyndonspup005.jpg

Awww pup looks like a little seal pup, lovely & fat. Princess is doing a good job after her ordeal :thumbsup:

Thanks Sarah for putting photos on love one of my nephew is smile say everything cheeky monkey :thumbsup:

looks a lovely big puppy lyndon best of luck with him :luck:

sorry you lost the little lad Lyndon best of luck with this one :luck:

Best of luck with this little baby, Sorry you lost the other little lad.

Lynn Mick and Ash.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back