The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating Sup Rch Nch Spirit Of The Stag And Sup Nch Rch Midnight Run

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
like to thank jackie and colin for there hospitality ;) and bob midnight run ;) for a good mating yesterday and today with bramble :) nice one cant wait :) also thanks to my best pal gary farmer for letting us have bramble for the last 2 years she has been a plesure to race and is now putting her feet up after puppy duties ;)

opps forgot to thank debbie for going with dee today and helping out with the mating ;)

BEST OF LUCK GAZ AND THE TWINS LOOK GREAT HAPPY NEW YEAR SEE YOU IN FEB

GREAT NEWS GAZ

THE PUPS HAVE GOT A LOT TO LIVE UP TOO

BUT IM SURE IN THE RIGHT HANDS THEY WILL DO US PROUD

GARY :D :D :D :D :D

Best of luck gary, hope she has a healthy litter. All the best for the new year, leigh :thumbsup:

Finally a dog as good as Bob is starting to get used at stud :luck:

Midnight Run certainly throw pups with the right attitude and plenty fire in their belly.

Nice to see Midnight Run used at stud again, superb dog who's youngsters in the North West look something special to me! Best of luck to everyone concerned! :luck:

i,ll look forward to seeing this litter, wonder what colours she has ?

Well done gaz & dee :luck: :luck: top class dog & bitch should be good uns in this mating

Craig

Hopefully more puppys

Thanks Jackie & Colin and Bob of course ...also to Debbie for all your help today

best of luck,fantastic bitch,should be some toppers in this litter,,i tried midnight run a few years back,with no luck..hes doing the biz now though,again good luck :thumbsup:

brill bitch, brill dog, hopefully some brill pups, well done and good luck 2 all :luck:

bramble is acting strange gaz so fingers crossed :D ;)

nice one gaz,hope you have loads of champs :thumbsup:

Arr good luck to you all!

Bramble's such a super star... only wish I could have seen more of her racing career! Have seen the dvd's :)

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Bramble's such a super star... only wish I could have seen more of her racing career! Have seen the dvd's :)

get a pup vicky,be goodns ;)

get a pup vicky,be goodns ;)

I better get a bigger house :lol: :lol: Mr Farmer has already got me Lionel .... and then there's the litter that's just gone (Lucy) they look Fab.. the pups from Mr B... so many well bred champs waiting in the wings... exciting times!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back