The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating Sup Rch Nch Spirit Of The Stag And Sup Nch Rch Midnight Run

Good luck with this mating should be a good one Vicki & Mick :luck: :luck: :luck:

great to see bob used fantastic middle weight :luck: bramble classy little bitch interesting mating :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Great mating should be some champs great stud dog and a very classy little bitch (Bramble always been a favourite of mine) :luck:

John

Good luck - what more could you ask from a mating 2 class racers and fantastic bloodlines.

Elaine

Good luck - what more could you ask from a mating 2 class racers and fantastic bloodlines.
Elaine
HI ELAINE

HOWS SALLY GOING TO COPE IF THERE IS A LITTLE BLUE BITCH IN THE LITTER LOL

:D :D

GARY

Elaine
HI ELAINE

GARY
well i'd steal her obviously :-

good luck with the mating :luck:
Happy New Year Gary

Every time I see postings about new matings I keep everything crossed that there wont be any blue bitches born :lol:

Elaine

Elaine
HI ELAINE

GARY
well i'd steal her obviously :-

good luck with the mating :luck:
Happy New Year Gary

Every time I see postings about new matings I keep everything crossed that there wont be any blue bitches born :lol:

Elaine
oh mum how boring you know i only actually go racing to steal people's blue bitches :p

( nice to see midnight run being used real classy dog in his hay day )all the best should be a real tasty litter ;)

hey butt,any signs yet?

good luck top dog and bitch :luck: some nice litters being bred up that neck of the woods what with kennys and now yours gary ill have a dog out of your litter and one from kennys :- thank you

hey butt,any signs yet?

just same as your little buger ken food wise and wont tolarate another dog touching her but thats bramble :sweating:
funny aren't they,she wont eat unless i feed her with it,mind you shes a right fussy sod at the best of times,whats she like size wise butt?any change?

good luck top dog and bitch :luck: some nice litters being bred up that neck of the woods what with kennys and now yours gary ill have a dog out of your litter and one from kennys :- thank you

computor has got a stutter lol
is that 3 out of butts and 3 out of mine awld mucker?book your taxiiiiiiii know you like a good ride out (w00t) you want to send for that easy pc from witch magazine tony,or that pc for dummies then send me it :blink:

mght not need taxi kenny boy company just took on a big contract in darlinton lol so ill be up rd from you now if i take on new job ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back