The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well will there be anymore??? mums wrong again ...not 6 lol

nice one :thumbsup: :luck: hope mam and pups ok :D :luck: they look very nice like the black and white one very bonny.

OOOOOOOOO chris why wasnt that a bitch hes beautiful lol

sadie

congratulations they r all beautiful but black n white one is my fave awwww :wub:

good luck with the pups lost count how many did she have finally

((( 8 pups (w00t) :eek: :eek: i guess there maybe a possibllity off me getting a pup lol

fae bob

Last edited by a moderator:
well i hope shes finished but wouldnt put money on it yet (w00t) but least id be right again hey karen if she as no more lol :thumbsup:

Ok Ok i dont like sayin this but 1 more Sara lol :D

no i dont mean that really bless her - i'm used to being wrong so whats the difference lol just can't stand big heads tho who just seem to be right all the time :teehee: :teehee:

well its bin better than watchin a film this ..lol thanks sara ...!!! is the black andwhite one the smallest chris??

im gunna be lookin at these for days lol u'll have to give lots of updates and let me know which ive got to choose from if ive got one to choose. lol

well if you got choice after me you got loads to pick from and loads of different colours to :thumbsup:

The parti colour for me :wub:

Chris they're all gorgeous you must be chuffed to bits :cheers:

That's midnight boys first litter too isn't it? Not bad eh, wait til he gets a bit more practice in (w00t) :lol:

well done chris and ant lovely pups i am keen on parti 1 too looks nice. u 2 will be busy over the next few weeks

:luck: congrats on ur puppies they look sweet :wub:

What's the final count then ? :D

Well done to mum & dad,,a very bonny litter it is :thumbsup: The white parti sticks out like a sore thumb :thumbsup: ,,she my pick :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back