The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

ok so youre praying worked she had one more fawn bitch lol so now i wasnt right to lol :D

Sara ur brill - knew u were on my side - made my day lol

:*

i think shes done now (w00t) so 6 bitches 3 dogs :thumbsup: and all doing fine and mums just enjoyed her supper and shes so proud of um to :D

Bet she's cream crackered bless her - i dint mean it Sara - but still i aint only one wrong now lol Sadie and i have celebrated we now got empty bottle at side of us and wondering what to open now lol

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS!![/SIZE] :cheers:

Lovely looking litter, the B/W parti defo my fave, best of luck with them all. :luck:

Jac

good luck you 2 think your going to need it 9 pups (w00t) this must be sara's biggest litter so far, ??? well done mum and dad, a lovely litter :thumbsup:

ill take some more pics tommorow think im as knackered as sara well may be not :(

WOW talk about action packed took my breath away readin that lol

all the best chris and anth :cheers:

Good luck to you when them lot start running about :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back