The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hows livies track schooling coming on. the other pup is up to about 50/60 yards and looking very well striding ou,nice action :luck: :thumbsup:

the fawn girl hasnt surfaced yet, though she might of been around.think she would be around 28ish a real stunner. the bloke lives at south shields ??????

heard little livey is doing well will she be in the pups at scotland??? :D

lassie is looking well neils first non ped so taking her easy she is 22 ish.

penny is starting but johns steady with her think she is 17/18 :luck:

best of look with there racing. :luck: :luck:

DavidH said:
the fawn girl hasnt surfaced yet, though she might of been around.think she would be around 28ish a real stunner. the bloke lives at south shields ??????
heard little livey is doing well will she be in the pups at scotland??? :D

lassie is looking well neils first non ped so taking her easy she is 22 ish.

penny is starting but johns steady with her think she is 17/18 :luck:

best of look with there racing. :luck:   :luck:

hav'nt been bothered to do anything with penny the buzz as gone ( GETTING TOO OLD ) cacharel only had one run since the fed champs :- "

did dave say 17/18 pounds john that means gary will some extra cash for scotland thanks to john

Livy lou had her first race at weekend we were chuffed to bits with her (dead heated with One's Tikno first time up) and then got beat by Sween in her heat on Sunday who then went on to take sup puppy. She loved every minute of it.

DSCF7068copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mochara watch out (w00t)

she looks a live wire,good luck livie in your racing career :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
3 of the 4 girls - Lassie, Livy & Penny.
pups.jpg

:luck: good luck to niel's lassie ( pick pocket) at the bwra puppy champs in october,iv'e been informed she is running well :D :D :thumbsup:

:luck: good luck also to litter sister livy ( beside the point )

watched this little bitch with interest lately she can run a bit :luck:

Looking forward to seeing Lassie run :thumbsup: Had Liv to Westhoughton tonight whilst we were trialing the others, she stayed out of the van for all of 10 mins to watch, OMG, she's like a dog posessed :b

lassie is looking very well ,hopefully neil will have her at dawdon. she will be a couple of classes above livvy :luck:

saw lassy today she's lovely, poor lass stumbled half way up but i got some trapping pics though that i'll put up later. Got livy out the van to in and weigh in and she'd started spotting. What fun we're going to have now lol

Vicky said:
saw lassy today she's lovely, poor lass stumbled half way up but i got some trapping pics though that i'll put up later. Got livy out the van to in and weigh in and she'd started spotting. What fun we're going to have now lol
must be something in the air penny came in season yesterday :lol:

SORRY TO HEAR BESIDES THE POINTS SHOWING BECAUSE SHE WAS MY FANCY WITH TINKERS MILL FOR THE PUPPY CHAMPIONSHIPS.ALSO IVE ALSO FOUND BITCHES BREAKING IN FIRST 15 MONTHS TEND TO BE EVERY 6 MONTHS.STILL IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD HOME VICKY AND MARK ,BY THE WAY CONGRATULATIONS FOR TODAY,

taking lassie for neil on monday to get checked,heard she took a tumble :luck:

thats the problem with bitches seasons,levi was looking good for the puppys.

thats why a like dogs :thumbsup:

Aww little Livvy and Penny are all grown up now :huggles:

Crap timing Livvy! :wacko:

I think she'll be 6 monthly too Rob :thumbsup: Fancy them both coming in within a day of each other (w00t)

John, It's all on Neil's shoulders now :lol: :lol:

Vicky said:
I think she'll be 6 monthly too Rob :thumbsup:   Fancy them both coming in within a day of each other  (w00t)  
John, It's all on Neil's shoulders now  :lol:   :lol:

her mum did'nt have a season untill she was 4½ year old , so i got plenty of racing out of her. ( wish i still was ) :( :(

apparently neil as found out why lassie as been putting weight on,she as been helping herself to the dog meal. :lol: :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back