The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

for mr bailey penny at 25 weeks 16lb 6oz :thumbsup: put 3oz on in 2 weeks

looks like the light weights are going to get these 3 .hopefully they should be on track back end of the season :luck: :luck:

john will you be giving gary he,s tenner in paper money or are you going to be saving up your pennys to pay him

the way shes growing the tenners making its way to my pocket ey jeff :thumbsup: not that gillies having any of it yet :p dosnt matter what shes gonna weigh shes a lovely little pup :thumbsup: but i still want me tenner :p

jeffb said:
john will you be giving  gary he,s tenner in paper money or are you  going to be saving up your pennys to pay him
mr bailey will be a tenner out of pocket she will only make 17lb :- " :lol:

(even if i have to chop a leg off :lol: )

Liv has finally put some weight on and just weighed 17lb 6oz, she still looks thin to me though and still fussing over her food so am thinking (hoping) 19lb or (really clutching at straws) 20lb, then we won't have 2 in the same class.

hope she makes 20 (w00t) more like 18/19 cara needs a bit of competition :thumbsup: :luck:

A few recent pic's of Liv. She had a little go at Gin Pit last week, just 20yds and i think it's fair to say she has her legs alright!!!!! (w00t) Impossible to let her off lead though when you're walking as she's mental, i let her off on a dirt path last night thinking she couldn't cause mayhem and she jumped the hedge row for 20 (on a sixpence) laps of the farmers field ay 100mph (recall completely crap too :lol: ) anyway back on the lead again for her!!! Absolutely good as gold in the house though, takes herself off up to bed and under the duvet at every opportunity :wub:

Livy.jpg

Livy1.jpg

Livy2.jpg

she's looking good vicky/mark, good luck :luck:

dare'nt let penny of lead as she won't come back :lol: :lol: :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
should of called her wild thing (w00t) sure you will get her right :D

saw Livvy having a go at gin pit last night looking good she looks even taller when she's standing next to Dumpy :oops: I mean Paddy (w00t) he's cute

neil gave lassie her first hand last night at aycliffe,she looked very well striding out and a nice action,she is 22 1/2 now :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

A few pic's of Livy from her hols, she's much better off lead now and not quite as wild, decided we'd have to take the cotton wool off at some point :lol:

We're very pleased with her training.

Livy-3.jpg

Livy1.jpg

Livy2.jpg

Livy3-1.jpg

looking good vicky & mark :thumbsup:

not done anything with penny latley

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back