The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
be nice to see the one that went to wallsend and its weight john i would,nt say that -_- -_- -_-

Pik of Livy from Sunday :wub:

Livvy2.sized.jpg

Can't see the pic yet, think your host is down too :lol:

Liv was 14lb 7oz on Saturday.

Just checked, they're doing scheduled maintenance for next 3.5 hrs! :wacko:

Probably my fault for crashing it yesterday! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
be nice to see the one that went to wallsend and its weight john i would,nt say that

not heard anything of it jeff just hope he sticks to is word and races her.

20 weeks on saturday 15th penny put 7oz on now weighs 14lb 9 oz her sister (lassie) is 17lb 6oz :thumbsup:

JOHNG said:
be nice to see the one that went to wallsend and its weight john i would,nt say that 

20 weeks on saturday 15th  penny put 7oz on  now weighs 14lb  9 oz  her sister (lassie) is 17lb 6oz :thumbsup:

pup didnt come 2 wallsend think he was from south shields he hasnt been 2 wallsend if he does il let u know

sherry said:
JOHNG said:

20 weeks on saturday 15th   penny put 7oz on   now weighs 14lb  9 oz  her sister (lassie) is 17lb 6oz :thumbsup:

pup didnt come 2 wallsend think he was from south shields he hasnt been 2 wallsend if he does il let u know

that's right carol he is from south shields, if he makes contact with you could you get is number or pass mine on,would like to know how the pup is doing.

yeah course i will john maybe he is waiting 4 the weathger 2 get a bit warmer b4 he comes 2 a h/cap

Just weighed liv the div (w00t) shes now 15lb 6 oz still a crap eater :rant: ,and a little devil :D she cant walk she runs everywhere,

john i though you would have got at least one or two pups out of becky that would have made middle weights, especially considering how leggy becky is,but it does,nt if they can run looking forward to watching this litter run

i would of thought that the fawn bitch out of the litter would of made a middle weight lookin at the size of her at 6 weeks old :thumbsup:

The comotion of getting Livy still for a pic yesterday :lol:

John she was 16lb at Highgate but did have some serious bling round her neck and 2 coats on :lol: :lol:

Livy1.jpg

Livy3.jpg

Livy4.jpg

Livy5.jpg

Livy6.jpg

Livy8.jpg

Livy9.jpg

and finally ;)

Livy7.jpg

Livy.jpg

Don't know about "Beside the Point".

You should race her as "Livewire Livvy" :huggles:

She's a flippin' nutter!! (w00t) At least she's stopped nipping and is only trying to shove her tongue down your ear now! :lol:

wild whippies said:
She's a flippin' nutter!! (w00t) At least she's stopped nipping and is only trying to shove her tongue down your ear now! :lol:
penny does exactly the same also she's allways in your pocket pulling pooh bags out and tearing them to shreads. i was toying with the name pick pocket but stayed with the perfume name of prada :thumbsup:

first time in the snow for her this morning :lol:

snow.jpg

sno.jpg

(w00t) livi has put some leg on, she looks a bit taller than penny :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

pups coming on great mind the pups are just like john trying to stick the lips on any attractive female

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back