The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JOHNG said:
takes after her mum tall & lean  :thumbsup:
i did'nt think they would be as small as this :D

He he tell me about it, and i hope she does take after her mum, the way she flies out of her cage i wouldn't be surprised if she's got mum & dads good trapping(w00t) Bet the red pup is a fair bit bigger than the other 3, hope we're not all in the same class :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Vicky said:
JOHNG said:
takes after her mum tall & lean  :thumbsup:
i did'nt think they would be as small as this :D

He he tell me about it, and i hope she does take after her mum, the way she flies out of her cage i wouldn't be surprised if she's got mum & dads good trapping(w00t) Bet the red pup is a fair bit bigger than the other 3, hope we're not all in the same class :lol:

If I end up with three of Kerri's boys in the same class then you can have three in the same class too (w00t) !!!

:p

the puppys out of paloma are looking realy nice the one of johns is is lovely he had it at aycliffe on saturday

Wow 11lb 4oz (w00t) . I just went back and had a look, Connor's Dream was 11lb 11oz at FOURTEEN weeks :sweating: .

looks like vickys giving her an early look at the bends.think 3 of them will be under 22. the fawn one never heard out about her bad crack, she will be the biggest 28ish ????????.

all looking very well :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Liv came down this morning for breakfast and five minutes later i went back upstairs to this:

Livbed.jpg

what a lovely pup vicky!!!! crackin pics of her love the one with 1 ear down and 1 up. :thumbsup:

17 weeks old now and weighing in at 12lb 12oz :D

vicky the other brindle pup is 15lb :thumbsup:

win.jpg

jesus john were she get the ears from lol she looks the part :thumbsup:

:lol: @ the ears, definitely runs in the family!

Livy's overtaken Penny, she's 12lb 13oz today. 17 weeks already (w00t)

these are going to be crackers, liv and penny going to be 16/17 with a struggle lovely and leggy. never seen neils for a week or 2. she is just small.the biggest fawn ????????????????????loved her she was the biggest .

shows you dont need a little bitch to through small becky is a very tall 31 lb.

andys just friends through a good variety plenty of littleuns . looking foward to see these run :luck: :luck: :luck:

DavidH said:
these are going to be crackers, liv and penny going to be 16/17 with a struggle lovely and leggy. never seen neils for a week or 2. she is just small.the biggest fawn ????????????????????loved her she was the biggest .shows you dont need a little bitch to through small becky is a very tall 31 lb.

andys just friends through a good variety plenty of littleuns . looking foward to see these run  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

hope your right dave :D

JOHNG said:
17 weeks old now and weighing in at 12lb  12oz  :D

vicky the other brindle pup is 15lb :thumbsup:

told you not to peg her on the washing line while you clean her bed out look what youve done to her ears :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back