The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:luck: :cheers: :cheers: CAROLE,HE MIGHT LAND TO WALLSEND WHEN SHE GETS JABED UP :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

LAST WEEK ON THE TELLY THERE WAS A LAD CALLED CRAIGIE FROM WALLSEND GETTING INTERVIEWED. ANY RELLIE TO YOU?????????

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR :luck: :thumbsup:

craigie yup prob a cousin. the 2 young lads the snooker players of wallsend craigies... they r my cousins sons mind i dont know me cousin lol

penny will be johns last racer,lets hope she makes a goodun :luck:

DavidH said:
penny will be johns last racer,lets hope she makes a goodun :luck:
I'm sure she will :luck:

She looks bigger than Liv on the pic's, can't wait for them to meet up again.

hope its not in the same weigth class in a open. would be better if they spread out. the 3 smaller ones will be close weights i.m.o. the fawn will be around 30 :luck:

what weights do you think they will make 20 /24????????? :thumbsup:

DavidH said:
hope its not in the same weigth class in a open. would be better if they spread out. the 3 smaller ones will be close weights i.m.o. the fawn will be around 30 :luck: what weights do you think they will make 20 /24????????? :thumbsup:

We were hoping for 24lb for a nice girlfriend for Jude and out of Cara's class but i think we'll be pushing it, :- "

Can't be as bad as my litter Dave, 25 - 37lb and i go and pick two dogs the same fecking weight :lol:

SOMETIMES ITS BEST TO TAKE WHATS LEFT,AND LET OTHER PEOPLE MAKE THE MISTAKE.PICKING A PUP MORE LUCK THAN GOOD JUDGEMENT :luck: :thumbsup:

Livy's 7lb 13oz at 10 weeks, she was 6lb 8 last week not as i typed.

Will put some more pic's on tomorrow. :thumbsup:

to much christmas pud (w00t)good luck with little,, livy :luck:

JOHN WAS SAYING ON SATURDAY HIS WIEGHED 8 LB AT 10 WEEKS :cheers:

Not much between Johns and Vickys,could make for some good racing :thumbsup:

8lb 8oz 11 week old

Livy.jpg
[/img]

penny is 10lb 4oz very foward nothing fazzes her.and looking very smart. livvy looks a picture. :luck: :thumbsup:

i.m.o penny 23 livvy 21.

the other brindle is 8lb 8 oz spoke to neil at aycliffe yesterday but she has been unwell so think she will put on quiet a bit in the nexy weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
so whats happened to that fawn bitch aint seen owt of her for ages :cheers:

HE HASNT CONTACTED JOHN, JOHN LOST HIS PHONE NO. WOULD HOPE HE TURNS UP AT RISING SUN WITH HER THIS SPRING.

CAROLE WILL HAVE TO KEEP HER EYES OPEN FOR HER.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A FANCY FOR HER ANDREW.SHE LOOKED LIKE A 30 LBER :wub: :luck:

:thumbsup:

DavidH said:
penny is 10lb 4oz very foward nothing fazzes her.and looking very smart. livvy looks a picture. :luck:   :thumbsup: i.m.o penny 23 livvy 21.

the other brindle is 8lb 8 oz spoke to neil at aycliffe yesterday but she has been unwell so think she will put on quiet a bit in the nexy weeks.

had to have a look at this post :lol:

penny was 9lb 13oz at 12 weeks dave

she looks really nice vicky/mark :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back