The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
PENNY WAS 6 1/2 LAST SATURDAY. PENNY IS THE SAME PICKY.DONT KNOW IF THEY FREATING A LITTLE BIT. SHE WOULD RATHER SHARE BECKYS OR ELLYS FOOD. JOHNS HAD HER ON CHICKEN SARDINES. WILL GO DOWN AND TAKE SOME PICS SAT . :luck: :thumbsup:

DavidH said:
PENNY WAS 6 1/2 LAST SATURDAY. PENNY IS THE SAME PICKY.DONT KNOW IF THEY FREATING A LITTLE BIT. SHE WOULD RATHER SHARE BECKYS OR ELLYS FOOD. JOHNS HAD HER ON CHICKEN SARDINES. WILL GO DOWN AND TAKE SOME PICS SAT . :luck:   :thumbsup:
Cheers for that.

Liv will eat a few mouthfulls and then walk away, she's more interested in her toys, we've tried her on everything and still the same - did have some luck with some venison she devoured this morning though, but can't see me getting away with feeding that permanently whilst Mark's having beans on toast :lol:

but can't see me getting away with feeding that permanently whilst Mark's having beans on toast

Welcome to the real world Mark, Enjoy the norishment of the beans :) whilst the dogs have to rough it on best steak :(

Vicky said:
DavidH said:
PENNY WAS 6 1/2 LAST SATURDAY. PENNY IS THE SAME PICKY.DONT KNOW IF THEY FREATING A LITTLE BIT. SHE WOULD RATHER SHARE BECKYS OR ELLYS FOOD. JOHNS HAD HER ON CHICKEN SARDINES. WILL GO DOWN AND TAKE SOME PICS SAT . :luck:   :thumbsup:
Cheers for that.

Liv will eat a few mouthfulls and then walk away, she's more interested in her toys, we've tried her on everything and still the same - did have some luck with some venison she devoured this morning though, but can't see me getting away with feeding that permanently whilst Mark's having beans on toast :lol:

Sounds like a certain Moany Moany I know :- " She was a skinny little thing as a pup as she preferred to run around like a looney. Pedigree puppy food in tins did the trick but we were lucky then as we only had Kerri and she had food down all the time only eating when she as hungry.

ive had a few fussy eaters sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind

They are hard work , try anything smelly tripe ,kippers , put dried puppy food (james wellbeloved ) down for them to pick on

pic's at 9 weeks

1Livy.jpg

2Livy.jpg

5Liv.jpg

6Liv.jpg

PENNY IS 7 LB NOW.AND LOOKING VERY SMART . WITH LOTS A NEEDLE TEETH (w00t) LIV LOOKS :wub: :wub: HOPEFULLY SHE RUNS AS WELL AS SHE LOOKS :luck:

She looks lovely Vicky definitely the :wub: factor goin on there :) love those ears she looks a right little character :)

she is so lush vicky dave any chance u can get some piks of that fawn bitch out the litter on she was my favorite (mind u i am biest when it comes to fawns) :teehee: :teehee: :thumbsup:

DENISE BAILEY said:
They are hard work , try anything smelly tripe ,kippers , put dried puppy food (james wellbeloved ) down for them to pick on

Good advice-worked for STEVE WHEN HE WAS OFF HIS FOOD! 8)

:wub: awwww she is flippin lush haway dave we need some of john g pup the white parti one awwww :wub:

LOOKING MORE LIKE GREAT AUNTY CLOE EVERY DAY :thumbsup:

THE LAD THAT GOT HER LIVES AT SOUTH SHIELDS . CAROLE MIGHT KNOW HIS PHONE NUMBER/IF HE IS ON THE NET??????????

SHE WAS A STUNNER CAUGHT YOUR EYE STRAIGHT AWAY , BUT THEY ALL LOOK WELL EXCITING LITTER :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
aww penny is gorgeous yes she was my pick of the litter. i gave the lad in south sheilds johns phone number hopefully we will c him @ the wallsend track. :luck:

p.s i dont have the lads number though as his wife rang my mobile

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back